"Special Buy" items question

speeddiva

I need the JVC camcorder in the WM as a "Special Buy". It' s not on the store map so would it be in it's regular home in electronics? I usually avoid WM like the plague on BF but it's my only remaining item to get and it doesn't look like it's going to be online. Any tips or suggestions?

the back of the map given away at my local walmart says the following:

'in an effort to make your holiday shopping experience effortless and enjoyable we have placed all other sale items close to the area where they would normally be found. happy holidays!'

so to answer your question, the item you seek should be with the other cameras/camcorders in the store you frequent. in my store, the camcorder will be in the electronics department. :)

i did actually have that same camcorder on my 'possible want' list. so i'm still debating on it, but i don't know if i will be able to get it because i want/need to be at a different store for a higher priority item(s).

the back of the map given away at my local walmart says the following:

'in an effort to make your holiday shopping experience effortless and enjoyable we have placed all other sale items close to the area where they would normally be found. happy holidays!'

so to answer your question, the item you seek should be with the other cameras/camcorders in the store you frequent. in my store, the camcorder will be in the electronics department. :)

i did actually have that same camcorder on my 'possible want' list. so i'm still debating on it, but i don't know if i will be able to get it because i want/need to be at a different store for a higher priority item(s).

Thanks for that info! I'm so torn, I wish I knew if there was going to be anything good on Cyber Monday