Wrench in my plans!!

ilalynch

Laguna Beach will rot your daughter's mind. I accidently watched an episode once, and I swear my IQ dropped several points and I nearly went into a coma. It's like a soap opera, but far, far worse. Who cares about the sordid relationships between a bunch of spoiled brats? All that happens is idiots sitting around eating, and talking about absolutely nothing of interest. Yes, we get it, they're shallow as puddles. Someone cancel this crap.

Don't count on them pricematching a non-local store though.

ilalynch, do you know anyone who will be going to Target on Black Friday?

The closet Target to us is an hour away too and the Wal-mart here will price match to it. And any other store in that same radius. You might want to check with your store first to make sure that they will.

Laguna Beach will rot your daughter's mind. I accidently watched an episode once, and I swear my IQ dropped several points and I nearly went into a coma. It's like a soap opera, but far, far worse. Who cares about the sordid relationships between a bunch of spoiled brats? All that happens is idiots sitting around eating, and talking about absolutely nothing of interest. Yes, we get it, they're shallow as puddles. Someone cancel this crap.

LOL

The closet Target to us is an hour away too and the Wal-mart here will price match to it. And any other store in that same radius. You might want to check with your store first to make sure that they will.

I already asked about Target. They said they would price match any ad to just bring the ad in.

Well, maybe you have to be a teenager to appreciate it! LOL! :sidesplit

Did you end up getting this? If not, I picked it up at Target tonight just in case... it's yours for exactly what I paid for it plus exact shipping (media mail should work fine). I used a 10% off card, so I got it for slightly less than the advertised price... plus 6% tax. Let me know. :)

Mugs, you are just a great guy. I hope ilalynch sees this. I know how it can be to worry about not getting the main things on the kids' lists. Also would like to add that I happen to like Laguna Beach. The kids were into it and I watched with them a couple of times and before I knew it I was wondering what was happening on LB.lol I also like The OC!

Did you end up getting this? If not, I picked it up at Target tonight just in case... it's yours for exactly what I paid for it plus exact shipping (media mail should work fine). I used a 10% off card, so I got it for slightly less than the advertised price... plus 6% tax. Let me know. :)

Aw, whatta guy! That was sooo sweet! :yay: :yay: