Finding Thanksgiving Day Newspaper aka Black Friday Ads

totallyBF

I went to Walgreens at 5:55 and the paper hadn't been delivered to them yet. They said the girl said she would be a few minutes late as she had more than usual to deliver. So I decided to wait. Got a few toys because they were buy one get one free and the $9.99 toys were $4.99. Anyway by 6:30 still no papers. I left and went to the corner store and they had a ton!

This was the first year that I didn't get a Thanksgiving paper delivered to my house. I will admit that I canceled my newspaper subscription quite a few months ago but my carrier still was delivering the paper to me this entire time - I'm talking probably over a year now. When I saw I didn't have a paper I got my 12 year old up (it was 7 am by now) and had him go to the 7-11 up the street and buy me the biggest one they had, lol.

I went to my little corner store (ashamed to say I didn't get my rear in gear until 10 am!), and as soon as I walked in he told me they hadn't come yet (before I even asked). He was on the phone with the paper to find out why. Walgreen's had several though, so I got one for me and one for my mom.

Also, as a bonus, there was a Kohl's coupon stuck right on the front page of the paper! :) I had forgotten they've done that the last couple of years. Paid for the paper right there!