$5-10 gift ideas

amez74

DH is a manager at work and has gotten gifts for employees below him. For example for his leads, he gets a $25 gift card for each of them. Then he has nine below them that he also gets gifts for usually in the $5-10 range. Last year he got them each a bag of Godiva chocolates for $8 each. The year before he went with his assistant and got made up little gift boxes with movie rentals and home made cookies/candies. We have been trying to think of something this year again. He always puts together a holiday party/meal that comes out of his work budget , so these are just personal gifts that he pays for out of pocket.

They are all women and obviously a work situation. One has dietary restrictions so we always get her something different that fits her needs. Any ideas or links for small gift baskets or something that would fit within our budget? Thanks!

Practical person: GC to gas station. Even if it might not be their usual brand, it will come in handy when one runs out the cash on hand or emergency .

Foodie: I know that Restaurant.com is offering a special deal . You pay $30 and you get 3 E-giftcard. Each is value at $50.

Woman : pocket size lotion of high end brand hand lotion.

Photographer : flash cards

Group deal webiste: offer great deals that will be more in your budget range.

Hope that help.

My mom has roughly 30 co-workers (I used to work in this office as well) and every year there is a party and a big gift exchange. Everyone shoots for a small something to give everyone. Past ideas:

Holiday socks, Fuzzy socks (like you wear with p.j's) Bath and Body Works small anti bac or lip gloss or lotion -these are always on sale and popular, Small Yankee Candle in your $ range (online is great to shop sale) Tree ornaments, Winter theme bath or kitchen towels with a hand soap pump, Recipe in a jar mix with a kitchen goody like a embroider towel or pot holder, Starbucks GC with a travel mug or just a mug with first name initials.

I usually end up getting stuff for my employees at Sams. They always have these gift set where there are 3-4 sets in a package. Sometimes they are cookies or candies in a mug sometime coffee or tea's they are usually pretty nice and work out under $10 a person.

Lottery scratchers, candy, $5 gift card. Anything else I can think of wouldn't be good quality for that little money and not worth it. Once you go $5-$10 you have more options, flash drive, good umbrella or flashlight (good backup of those always handy), etc. If someone asked what I wanted for $5 I'd say $5 iTunes or PSN card.