Target.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I'm headed off to Target to wait in line soon. Last night I got four pair of jammies. Nothing else on my list was available online, though. So I go wait with the masses, all for some crayons, some undies, and a superhero hoodie or three. Good thing I love the line waiting part!

The site was crazy slow for me last night, though.

We just left Target..had everything in my cart and there check out line was crazy..you had to stand in one line that wrapped around the entire store and weaved in and out of idless, there was a blue line on the floor you had to follow. They lost my buss. tonight and none of it is avaiilable on line.

We just left Target..had everything in my cart and there check out line was crazy..you had to stand in one line that wrapped around the entire store and weaved in and out of idless, there was a blue line on the floor you had to follow. They lost my buss. tonight and none of it is avaiilable on line.

I remember the Target here did that a few years ago. I didn't buy anything then either.

We have a Super Target, and our line went weaving through the grocery area. Pretty funny actually, we were grabbing groceries as we went through. :)

It went pretty fast actually, almost the entire time we were walking and not standing. I think it took only about 20 minutes to get to the register.

Woke up to find my shipment summary for my iTouch and, again, like the iPad, it looks like they just deducted the $40 from the order rather than ship me the giftcard (LOVE THAT!) Using my Redcard netted me another $10 off, so it was the same as the Best Buy deal when they had the $50 giftcard going online with their iTouch purchase.

shipment summary.

subtotal: $195.00

promotion discounts: -$49.75

shipping: $4.98

REDcard shipping discount: -$4.98

estimated taxes: $12.56

other charges: $0.00

other discounts: $0.00

your price: $157.81

total savings: -$54.73 (26%)

just a warning to those with free gift card with purchse, I bought some clothes earlier this year online with the free gift card deal. The amount of the gift card was removed from the order total then a few hours/day later i was charged for the gift card and it shipped. not sure if that is how they will do it with these items or not.

just a warning to those with free gift card with purchse, I bought some clothes earlier this year online with the free gift card deal. The amount of the gift card was removed from the order total then a few hours/day later i was charged for the gift card and it shipped. not sure if that is how they will do it with these items or not.

YES. This appears to be what they did. This morning I had shipping confirmation for each gift card in separate e-mails. Looks like they are charging me for each gift card, which would be correct since they already deducted the giftcard amount from my order.... I think that's right!?