Kohls.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

It's only the washcloths that are showing up at .99 for me. The Big towels are still $2.99.

These are good towels for that price!

I gather that mean yes, you did get a few ?

Ok. this is too funny. Now the towel page won't load. That many people like towels , huh ?

I gather that mean yes, you did get a few ?

Ok. this is too funny. Now the towel page won't load. That many people like towels , huh ?

$2.99 has the been the price for towels since yesterday. Yes,I got one at this price (even less, with my 15% discount) but you can regularly get them in store for almost the same price.

I usually get new ones this time of year!

:)

Oh moly man, can they just tell us which colors are out of stock before I go all the way through checkout and all 4 colors I picked are out (out of like 10) so go back and pick more and then that is out of stock...I finally went with a different towel, who runs out of towels LOL

Kohl's is awesome! I picked up a ton of stuff today, got home and realized that I'd gotten the wrong size fleece sweater for my mother. She is a petite and we have a very small selection of petite in our store. Called the local store - they told me to order it online, they'll exchange as if I was doing an in-store exchange and credit me the shipping charges! They definitely aim to please.

Plus I was just short of $150 and they rounded up for me!