Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

the video games was a mess at my walmart..was 1st in line for the 32" tv then dd opted for xbox games instead so i gave up that line spot for two xbox games while dd was inline for the desktop..;.;.;which she has already up and running ..... i got a comforter set, steam mop , xbox live cards 6 of them, hunger games blu ray and i think that was it....

Good point, we shall see how much energy I have! I cooked all day then hosted 12 people for Thanksgiving after staying up until 3 last night. If I were a smart girl I'd be cleaning my kitchen right now... But I'm stalking the sales instead! I'm currently pouting about Barnes and Nobles b1g1 50% off toys coupon not stacking with the 30% off coupon... Lame!

I was suprised Gamestop still had the wii u for sale. Well I clicked on it out of curiosity and it you can still add to cart but is backordered. Also toysrus has it online right now. I am sure these will be the item parents will be waiting in line for or buying on ebay in frantic at last minute. I dont expect them to be easy to get. I have 2 Im waiting for the price to go up then I am planning on saleing.

I went about 11:30pm to pick up a few items and they fortunately had all I was looking for. But it was a total mad house and many associates were clueless. I felt badly for the customer in the checkout to my right. He was buying the iPad under the 1 hour guarantee and asked the cashier what the procedure was to obtain the $75 gift card. Cashier had no idea and called a front end associate. Front end associate also didn't know and called a manager. Manager tried to tell the gentleman the $75 gift card didn't apply to the 1 hour guarantee purchase and the customer wasn't happy at all with that answer, understandably. After a heated exchange between the customer and the manager, who kept insisting the customer wasn't entitled to the gift card, the manager threw up his hands and instructed the cashier to reduce the purchase price by $75. While this is the first time Walmart has done the 1 hour guarantee, you'd think that management would have known the proper procedure.

I went about 11:30pm to pick up a few items and they fortunately had all I was looking for. But it was a total mad house and many associates were clueless. I felt badly for the customer in the checkout to my right. He was buying the iPad under the 1 hour guarantee and asked the cashier what the procedure was to obtain the $75 gift card. Cashier had no idea and called a front end associate. Front end associate also didn't know and called a manager. Manager tried to tell the gentleman the $75 gift card didn't apply to the 1 hour guarantee purchase and the customer wasn't happy at all with that answer, understandably. After a heated exchange between the customer and the manager, who kept insisting the customer wasn't entitled to the gift card, the manager threw up his hands and instructed the cashier to reduce the purchase price by $75. While this is the first time Walmart has done the 1 hour guarantee, you'd think that management would have known the proper procedure.

Yea he was in the wrong! The 1 hour guarantee should include exactly what was for sale. Pretty sad these stores are not aware of this while surely others are.

Online is lame. Not surprisingly the sheets are still in stock, guess not as many people want to be forced to buy a 7-pc bedding set with it. I wanted one character bedding set, NOT two.

Usually Walmart gets the majority of my money around BF, this year they got a fraction unworthy of mention.

Online is lame. Not surprisingly the sheets are still in stock, guess not as many people want to be forced to buy a 7-pc bedding set with it. I wanted one character bedding set, NOT two.

Usually Walmart gets the majority of my money around BF, this year they got a fraction unworthy of mention.

Whats the link for the sheets I want to take a look at them.

My Walmart was a disaster and they were letting people check out early, so I didn't get what my dad wanted, but actually ordered it online at best buy. They did however price match the nexus 32g for me from an online add for $30 cheaper, so that was good. Checked out in electronics bc I was getting 2 tablets and pjs and it was quick. Only had to wait maybe 10 minutes. Line went quick.

I don't have a T-shirt

Seriously! What do I need two character sets for? In three months Spider-Man will be old news for my 5 year old, and God only knows what he next phase will be!

Well looks like all we're going to get is the online-only sale and a handful of ad items. Unless things change in the next few hours.

Very disappointing from WM this year...

I'll change the status of the sale to "started" I guess. :(