Ulta? curling wand

latrischler

Some decent stuff in the preview but I'm hoping for a lot more in the full ad!! I like that they are opening at midnight (even though I wouldn't be there until 5am or so)...

Thanks!

DD17 is a makeup junkie and really,really wants the Urban Decay Naked Pallettes 1&2 and those things are $50 a pop!

I don't think I've spent that much on eyeshadow my entire life (and I'm 50) but she claims they are "the best".

I liked the price of that Lorac Sweet Luxuries set they had on the front page: I'll have to run that by her and see if that would do.

Thanks!

DD17 is a makeup junkie and really,really wants the Urban Decay Naked Pallettes 1&2 and those things are $50 a pop!

I don't think I've spent that much on eyeshadow my entire life (and I'm 50) but she claims they are "the best".

I liked the price of that Lorac Sweet Luxuries set they had on the front page: I'll have to run that by her and see if that would do.

NYX makes a great dupe of the Naked 1 palette. I refuse to spend $50 on eyeshadow myself and the Champagne and Bubbles palette is good. Just wanted to throw that out there. NYX is pigmented.

NYX makes a great dupe of the Naked 1 palette. I refuse to spend $50 on eyeshadow myself and the Champagne and Bubbles palette is good. Just wanted to throw that out there. NYX is pigmented.

What is NYX and where do you get it?

Yes,she said the pigments in the UD were phenomenal.

TIA

Thanks!

They are SO worth the $50, trust me :)