Good news for XBOX 360

jipy

All those who were dying to get their hands on a Xbox360 can now relax. I got pre-thanksgiving ads today and everyone says they 'll have 360s in their stores. This includes Target, CC, BB, CompUSA. The BB ad said they 'll have at least 20 complete systems and at least 10 core systems. So go get them this tuesday.....

alas, i dont have a budget for that this year...

oh, yah... the prices.. $399 for complete package and $299 for the core system..

happy gaming...

I hope my hubby comes home with one. Him and his buddys have been planning this out for months, theres a few of em going to sit at Walmart early Monday to see whats going on.

UGH I really dread having to deal with him if he doesnt get one :fryingpan He lives for Xbox and all he ever asks for. Hes buying the more costly one and has been saving like crazy, all hes been talking about past few weeks Im like come on get here so I dont have to hear it anymore LOL:curse: Hes worse than a kid.

but my BB sold so many preorders the manager said they realistically may only have 3 systems at launch.

That's what I'm thinking. Do these minimum quantities include the pre-orders? If not, most of these will probably go to the pre-orders. I'm waiting to get the 360. Not many games out right now that I'm interested in.

but my BB sold so many preorders the manager said they realistically may only have 3 systems at launch.

All the stores I have talked to have preordered all theres out and are getting half the number they expected so they have to short the pre order people. They are starting to go for more and more on ebay now as a result. I have mine listed and hope they go for a good amount since thats my BF money lol

MAra

All I can say is the XBOX 360 is awesome. The graphics are unbelievable. I hope everyone is able to get one. I was one of the lucky ones to win on every10minutes.com. We received it yesterday and have already bought a couple more games in addition to the one we received.

It's funny how companies always say there will be plenty of their popular item to go around...but oddly something always happens to create that last minute shortage!!! I'd still be #1 in line if you want one. I think it's crappy they took the pre-orders, but I guess if they can say they are technicaly sold out before the items even come in then nobody will "bother them" by camping out!!!

This subject is crazy in my area.

Both our Walmarts here give us an attitude, WE DONT KNOW WHAT WERE GONNA HAVE TILL IT GETS HERE :rant: and they wont get them untill Monday. Okay this may be true but Im thinking why would they take the chance of getting them the day that they go on floors at midnight, what happens if something happens and they dont get there in time.

Kmart acts like they dont know what were talking about, I wonder about these people that run the electronics section, but got their flyer today doesnt say anything about the hardware but has all the accesories listed:blahblah:

Our Sears is small, they said they arent getting any. It is listed in their flyers but only for the bigger stores.

Hastings is selling them at midnight they dont know how many they are getting.

Rhino is only getting 3 they dont open till 10am on Tuesday.

Ive called some other places, cant think right now, but I ran thru our phonebook LOL

Anyways this is just our area, just cant believe how aggrivating this is, told hubby I wasnt calling anybody else.

I guess hes gonna line up at Walmart tomorrow night, no luck there fly over to Hastings, no luck there I guess he'll hit the ones that open Tuesday morning.

Rumors flying around left and right aint no telling whos got what :argue_mad I think the store people just say whatever they wanna say.

I guess well all find out midnight Monday/Tuesday.

Working at a Sam's Club...we got ours in last week. I find it VERY hard to believe that your Wal-Mart doesn't have theirs yet

Im glad Im not the only one who finds that a lil strange, Im really thinking they were told not to answer anybodys questions, cause they get real defensive.

Just crazy, my hubbys just trying to get an idea of where he should line up first!