Kindle Fire on Lighting Deal $30 off

Erdica

Gottadeal has this posted on their main page as well.

I got one for my boys. I had 75.00 worth of Amazon gift cards so I only had to put another 55.00 with it...I am so excited!!! I was going to get them a Samsung Tab but this was just too good of a deal.

I am hoping that I can afford to get another one though, so they will each have their own..

I'm feeling a little better. My husband had been off work since August and although I had a christmas club I was waiting till black friday to cash it. I hadn't been buying as much as usual. I had bought my grandkids tablets and my 3 month old granddaughter a carseat and a few things, but my own 3 kids I hadn't bought anything for. I had a couple of things I put in my amazon cart this morning and when I checked out just now, it put a dent in my list. I had just written out a paper list this morning. I bought my son a fedora off 6pm's 15.00 sale yesterday. It wasa a 60.00 hat. He's 15 and thought it looked cool. Got my 10 year old grandson a Ripleys Believe it or not book on amazon half price and a pair of Misfits over the ear headphones for his portable dvd player he's gettting. PRetty good day. PLUS< my husband went back to work today. SO although our hot water died last night. I'm feeling good.

I'm kind of bummed. I don't need one - my 1st gen iPad is just fine. My son is inheriting a Nook Color from my mother, so he doesn't really need it. Yet I still want one!

The smaller size is kinda nice at times. I use my iPad to read (so I can download ePub faster from the library, the kindle version has a longer wait list) but I do wish I had something smaller sometimes.