JCPenney Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

My husband wants to know if they put these deals online that day. I'm not sure do I figured I would ask you guys. (maybe I hinted that I'd like a few pairs of jammies)

I shopped JCP's BF stuff online on thanksgiving day last year. They had quite a bit of stuff online, if not almost all. I can't imagine to expect any less, especially with clothes and small appliances.

Wow those BF sale prices really suck! Gloves for $15 instead of $20? Sweater $15 instead of $18? Not something I'm going to rush to be first in line for! Target has better sales every day of the week than this ad! Highly disappointing!

Okay, so I wasn't the only one thinking this... maybe the appliances for $8 were the only actual BF sale price.

I'm not sure if I'll go to JC Penny or not. I don't usually, but I might be in the market for a new pair of shoes and some of the boots look pretty cute. However, when I first looked at the ad, I thought the same thing that many people have posted- $15 instead of $18, big whoop! But now that I'm thinking about it a bit, although the discount isn't huge, the regular price is pretty decent, and the sale price is good. I think I prefer a cheaper regular price and less of a discount to a retailer like Kohl's, who jacks the retail price up to something completely rediculous then offers 75% off. I was at Ross the other day and found a shirt with a Kohl's tag still on it... it was a plain, long sleeved women's shirt and the Kohl's tag (not the Ross tag- I know they inflate those sometimes) said $80. I didn't even think it was worth the $14-ish Ross was asking for it.