Guess I will be freezing on Black Fri

lovebears65

Low 40s in Pensacola on fri morning:( Which is probably warm to some of you from the north but when you live in the south its freezing expecially when your standing out there for hours ;) At least it wont be raining :yelclap:

I know how you feel It has been going down to 67 at night here and I freeze!

High/low: 38/26.. We will have a front pull through Wednesday. But what would bf be without cold weather! lol

our first winter in Hawaii hubby and I were shopping and all the Xmas stuff was out etc and I was walking around shaking my head kept saying this is not right we are possed to be all bundled up for Xmas shopping coming from the east coast it just not seem right do I miss the cold?? sometimes but I do like to be warm!!

I'm in North Dakota-

Thu

Nov 24

Light Wintry Mix

29°/21° 30% chance of snow

Fri

Nov 25

Partly Cloudy

33°/18° 20% chance of snow

Oh well, at least there are only 640,000 people in the entire state, so I am bound to get my must-haves, right?

OK, why is north GA gonna be colder than Colorado? That is SOOO not fair!

Because north ga deserves it! I always enjoyed the snow and cold in the south when I was there. It was so amusing to watch those people attempt to drive on it. You would have to take pictures as your friends in the north would never believe you when you told them about the things that were going on.

I'll trade you temps though. There is a forecasted high of 2, low of -2 with snow showers here. It is amusing to hear people boo hoo'ing about it being cold when it is less than 50. 50 would be a heatwave here and maybe around mid-April the temp will hit 50.

ND