Members-Only Online Event: Black Friday doorbusters early at Sears

racerfan

I got this email from SEARS!!!

Members-Only Online Event: BLACK FRIDAY DOORBUSTERS EARLY AT SEARS!

Get some of the hottest products at sears.com/membersonly. Shop doorbusters from 11/18 at 5pm CT – Monday, 11/19 at 11:59pm CT.

https://sywr.rsys4.net/servlet/cc6?kPOjQTDRTQUTVe068G0xy29QvG2VaVYUVJmklhuLjXpKVUYSTDCRWVhilXlPiLXJhKLVe5V3vb86X86fy6bEvXb9VSRRRRRRBCWV1b9X8w9GVbwzfTRSTSSRB1501f2zczczczfRUUYWRBzfTRRRBCWzfevU41SY9ARVe5eXb9XvwVBRCSRSRTDSBATSTWVXLX

do you have to have their credit card to be a member? or how exactly does one become a member?

Just sign up for one in the store or online and they'll give you a keychain card. I can't remember if I registered it online or anything after that since it's been a while. It's not a credit card, just a store card. But you earn points any time you shop at sears or Kmart and scan the card, then those points can be used as cash off your purchases. I just redeemed 10,003 points a few days ago, which was $10.03.

It only requires you to be a rewards members, if you goto the link it will even allow you to sign up to be one.

the rewards does pay off, Ive used alot of it over the past year, it says ive spent over $800 so that means i have gotten over $8 is rewards back, ive actually gotten more because of special promotions, ie i went it once bought something for $10 and walked out only paying 47 cents after using my rewards.

I have a question. Is this event online only or is it in-stores as well because I know some folks who are interested in the Toshiba 50" LED HDTV and we are just trying to figure out if we have to get the tv online or if it could be gotten in stores as well?

I have a question. Is this event online only or is it in-stores as well because I know some folks who are interested in the Toshiba 50" LED HDTV and we are just trying to figure out if we have to get the tv online or if it could be gotten in stores as well?

My Email says online only...

We should get whatever promotion listed in the BF flyer. I am counting on it with the purchase of the Canon T3i camera... I really don't know if this will also be for Kmart... My email is only for Sears I am hoping though :)

The new email I got today says "Buy Online pick up in Store Only"

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153_12605_DAP_black-friday-deals?shcapiBypassSSO=true&mdrbypass=true&lid=ly_doorbuster_CTA&rioptype=SC&sid=IOx20121118SRSHOLOBUx0452909x2000991xSN4N6MNTHL&eml=35129804&ruid=2000991

Will some of the Kmart specials with the deals that say "member rewards" save $xx be available on the 18th too???

I thought their sale was pretty crappy. I was able to get the 220 piece Mechanics tool set, but that was it. DH wanted the 17 piece screwdriver set but they had it for sale $17.99 but on BF it is $14.99. I wanted the Canon T3i camera but was not included in deals... :mad:

Congrats mystikal1 on getting the TV. I saw it was available at my Sears also.

You don't have to spend a $1000 on a big name TV. I got a 42" Sharp last year for $199. People are just saying the reviews for the Seiki are not very good and most bring back the TV within a short time.

I am hoping to get the 50" at Sears for $299 :)

I bought the $97 TV. Doesn't matter what brand it is. Not everybody wants to spend $1000 just to get a big name TV.