Sam's Club Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Are these offers good online?

Some are, some aren't. Just have to read the fine print in the scans.

Man...that 65" Vizio is REALLY tempting. I've drooled over it everytime I go into Sams, and it' like 33% off (last time I was in there it was $1495).

Does anyone know when their sale starts online I want the 65" and it says available online.

No one knows 'for sure' that I know of yet. BUT, last year their sale went live on Wednesday night at 11pm EST (8pm PST). They announced that time a few days before BF, so hopefully they will announce it ahead of time again this year, but probably just a couple days. hth

So I went into sams this morning to see if they have the 65" Vizio on the Sunday pre sale for plus members they looked through their ad and said they only see a 60" for 668 now I'm nervous that they won't actually have a 65" on bf they didn't have any non 3d in store either which was weird.

So I went into sams this morning to see if they have the 65" Vizio on the Sunday pre sale for plus members they looked through their ad and said they only see a 60" for 668 now I'm nervous that they won't actually have a 65" on bf they didn't have any non 3d in store either which was weird.

I don't think they have the 65" on Sunday, and they don't have the 60" on black friday. Two seperate sales. Also I don't think you need to be a plus member for the Sunday sale, at least I hope not.