If you wrap early, how do you store it all?

theggs4ever

I don't use bows on most of our gifts. I used to but when my boys were little I quit and just never got back into the habit of it.

I have a TV box that I put alot of my gifts in. It is plenty big enough that I can usually stand them in there neatly. Also, once our tree goes up, we put all but the kids "Santa" gift under the tree. Sadly, only one of mine still believe in Santa, but the 2 older ones play along anyway.

I wrap all mine as I get them and put them in my basement closet or in the crawl space, I dont put the bows on til I put them under the tree. ONly other thing you could do is get plastic totes and put the clothes or stuffed toys in or any other things you dont want to smell, that should work.

Pull your christmas decorations out of the rubbermaid totes & fill them with the presents, hide it in luggage in your closet, wrap them & if they can get cold (just not electronics) put them in a large black trash bag & move it behind stuff in the garage, put the presents inside quilts etc in the closet..the possibilities are endless.

I wrap all mine as I get them and put them in my basement closet or in the crawl space, I dont put the bows on til I put them under the tree. ONly other thing you could do is get plastic totes and put the clothes or stuffed toys in or any other things you dont want to smell, that should work.

I agree put in totes--one more added precaution would be to add 1/2 of dryer sheet in each tote. I've done that. Can't be too careful, I mean if you want to truly surprise someone, don't hide the gifts where they may get to them....put them in the attic with the totes.

I agree put in totes--one more added precaution would be to add 1/2 of dryer sheet in each tote. I've done that. Can't be too careful, I mean if you want to truly surprise someone, don't hide the gifts where they may get to them....put them in the attic with the totes.

This is a great idea. Dryer sheet and totes. I'll test it out this week. Thanks so much. :)