Ace Hardware Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Ditto, also in St. Louis and was in there yesterday to get some paint and they have regular operating hours listed for Friday and in big block letters, CLOSED THANSKGIVING SO OUR EMPLOYEES CAN ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS WITH THEIR FAMILIES. Then again, I've never found myself HAVING to get to ACE on Black Friday for any of their "deals".

Ace Hardware is always a place that I hit in the afternoon of Black Friday. I am interested in the Sawzall and the heaters so I may set that up as a male early opening visit. -- The guys will know is they want the sawzall. In the past they have also had a good deal on batteries, I can hope that this will be an unadvertised good buy this year.

They have a red dremel attachments set for $9.99. They had this last year too. It made a great present. It looked like it cost much more than $10. My dad & husband both liked theirs.

I'm somewhat interested in the outdoor clock/thermometer, so I may try to pick that up.

They have a red dremel attachments set for $9.99. They had this last year too. It made a great present. It looked like it cost much more than $10. My dad & husband both liked theirs.

I'm somewhat interested in the outdoor clock/thermometer, so I may try to pick that up.

I saw about 10 things I wanted in the ad, for me! Including that rotary attachment kit, good to know it's nice.

My husband doesn't do power tools. But he told me to print it and circle what I wanted. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ace Hardware is always a place that I hit in the afternoon of Black Friday. I am interested in the Sawzall and the heaters so I may set that up as a male early opening visit. -- The guys will know is they want the sawzall. In the past they have also had a good deal on batteries, I can hope that this will be an unadvertised good buy this year.

the heater is already on sale. if it says "red hot buy" that is a month long sale.

• 2 weeks later...