Target opening time

momlori

It's hard to say how this will factor in. It all depends on the items in the ad for me. Would have to be worth fighting to Target crowd - usually isn't. Waiting in exterior lines certainly are much more difficult than TX or FL. The wind chills can easily be below 0° F. Im hoping for 32°…that makes it bearable.

I hope they do open earlier. I prefered the morning hours like 5 AM but I didn't like last year! I would rather the stores open at 10 PM or so, so I can get to all the stores and home by 2 or 3 AM. I didn't like doing the midnight to 6AM and sleeping the rest of the day!

I hope they do open earlier. I prefered the morning hours like 5 AM but I didn't like last year! I would rather the stores open at 10 PM or so, so I can get to all the stores and home by 2 or 3 AM. I didn't like doing the midnight to 6AM and sleeping the rest of the day!

This is exactly how I feel. I can be home in bed no later than 3 am and be awake by 9 or so and eat breakfast with the family!!

Not all the time. Sometimes in Texas you will have good weather and some you will have bad weather. A few years ago in Dallas it did sleet and snow on Thanksgiving Day.

It's hard to say how this will factor in. It all depends on the items in the ad for me. Would have to be worth fighting to Target crowd - usually isn't. Waiting in exterior lines certainly are much more difficult than TX or FL. The wind chills can easily be below 0° F. Im hoping for 32°…that makes it bearable.

• 2 weeks later...

The ad says "Online All Day Thanksgiving", anyone know what time online starts?

12AM PST / 3am EST?

We'll get all that info in the next week or so and we'll post a schedule of all the store's online start times here on the site. It takes some time to get answers from them all as far as time zones.