Black Friday T-shirts - Status Update & Discussion Thread

ehstrojette

Shirts are getting picked up tomorrow, so some of you might start getting them as soon as Saturday depending on how quickly they get processed at the local P.O.

These are the ordered shirts only. I'll ship shirts that people have won through contests next week.

Where are my 5 shirts? Was I forgotten?

They were just picked up on Thursday. Some of us live closer than others. I'm sure yours will arrive soon.

This is a notice that if you've won a shirt here on the forum this year and you haven't replied to my PM message by noon on Tuesday, you will NOT receive a shirt this year. If you reply after that date, you'll be put on a list for next year.

I know there are 4 of you from the latest contest (the one with 20 winners) that have not PMed me yet.

jennicks, Miss Star, stumpedwonder and blabbyblonde: check your private messages here on the forum!

We're going to get very busy in about a week (as if we aren't already, lol) and I want to have all these shirts shipped by the middle of this week.

Also, many of you received Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com business cards in your packages. Those are to hand out to people to spread the word about the site. So don't keep them for yourself or throw them away :P

I already have them in my purse, all ready to go! I plan to hand them out at work as well to people that ask me where I find out about things. :)

Just got done labeling all the packages for the prize winner shirts that I've received addresses for so far. Those should ship Tuesday as there is no mail tomorrow.

Brad, did you get my PM a few days ago? I wasn't able to message BigJimSlade for some reason so I went ahead and messaged you.