GONE! Freebie at Colorful Images

alimfp

EDITED: Over for now.. sorry!

ColorfulImages.com

Search for "boyds" and then click the View All drop down menu and find the RED price that says $0.00! OR click this link: http://www.colorfulimages.com/470604.html?&RS=1&keyword=boyds

Free shipping too!! HURRY!

Supposedly there was also a flip flop watch and baby block hooks for the wall that were free, but they are showing as no longer available. :(

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.colorfulimages.com/470604...&keyword=boyds

Last week someone posted this as having free boyd bears, however Saturday I received an invoice from the company saying I owed $23.60 for these 2 bears. I e-mail the company today and they said there was a glitch in their system. I have to send them back, I hope they are sending the postage too. Do I have to send them back if it was their fault? I sent them the confirmation e-mail I received from them showing $0.00 owed.

Bum deal!!!::mad:

They can't send you the bears and then tell you that you owe money. If you placed an order for $0.00 they could either fill it for that price, cancle the order before they ship it, or write to you before they ship the bear and say it was a mistake and that you can either cancle your order or pay the correct price. It is illegal for them to fill the order and then tell you they owe more after you receive the item. It doesn't matter if it was a price mistake or not.

I haven't rec'd my bears, but I did receive an INVOICE today. It was NOT a bill, just an invoice detailing the costs of the bears and when I placed my order. No where did it say I owed them or anything.

If they for some reason sent you a bill, just send the bears back with postage due (just mark "return to sender") on the box.

I agree with alaurino1 as well. ;)

This is the e-mail I received from the company. I requested a label from them to send them back. Should I? My son was so excited he tore into one of the bags. I don't know what to do. I don't think I should be required to pay for them, but i don't want to be charged for them either. It wasn't my mistake. 'We had to put down a cc number, so i don't know if I could fight it out with them. I just don't know, it wasn't fair.

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your e-mail. The bears were not intended to

be free as it was a glitch in the system. You may return them to remove

the bill you are receiving. We are able to send a merchandise return

label upon request. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Anna T.

Internet Representative

Colorful Images Customer Service

I'd write back and ask why they didn't email you to tell you this was a mistake and that either you could be billed via your CC you provided OR they'd just not send the merchandise. That is BS!

I used a gift card with a CC logo that only had $1 on it anyway. They haven't attempted to charge it.

Rec'd invoice just now. According to the invoice, none are being shipped. Both the SHIPPED QTY and the B/O QTY are blank. Under each item it says **DISCONTINUED PRODUCT** Also, there are 5 products listed, plus shipping and PIP insert. Well, each product has the same #s but diff prices. The prices are: 24.99, 59.99, 11.99, 11.99, and 12.99. I am so confused. Ali, does your invoice have actual shipped #s?

i ended up having to send it all back. since it was unopened i wasnt charged to send it back to them. no matter how many people you talk to and how many times u show them your confirmation email they refuse to let you have them for free. they never charged my CC either but did send an invoice.