Lowes started their countdown (update 11/5 - 24 items posted)

arci122

Lowes is offering access to their blackfriday deals via email if you sign up for a my lowes card. This is a great way to get customers to sign up for their card! According to their website, the deals will be sent in early November! Can't Wait! www.lowes.com Edited by jcool785
added info

• 2 weeks later...

Lowes is offering access to their blackfriday deals via email if you sign up for a my lowes card. This is a great way to get customers to sign up for their card! According to their website, the deals will be sent in early November! Can't Wait! www.lowes.com

I signed up for one last week and my store called to tell me I won a prize for doing so- a gallon of paint. I had just ran out and was on my way to the store to get another. It was a $35 gallon of vaspar paint/primer, which is what I bought when I signed up.

I signed up for one last week and my store called to tell me I won a prize for doing so- a gallon of paint. I had just ran out and was on my way to the store to get another. It was a $35 gallon of vaspar paint/primer, which is what I bought when I signed up.

:gdsign1:Congrats!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I was told today that Lowes price matches. Didn't know that and was wondering if they will price match a door buster from Sears. I also wonder if they do price match if they still give the 10% off to veterans on top of the price match price. I would think so because that 10% off is on top of any other discount they give. Anyone know the answer to these questions.

I know when they price matched my stove I also got the additional 10% off from the coupon I had. SO I would think you would get add'l discount.

I was told today that Lowes price matches. Didn't know that and was wondering if they will price match a door buster from Sears. I also wonder if they do price match if they still give the 10% off to veterans on top of the price match price. I would think so because that 10% off is on top of any other discount they give. Anyone know the answer to these questions.

When i ordered from Lowes last year I bought it on line Thanksgiving and went in and pick it up Black Friday at customer service. I know my daughter might have to be to work @ 1am to help pull orders. On price matches you should still get the additional discout but it depends how they ring it up as you cannot get a discount on some reduced mechandise but can on other it depends on how it is marked down.

Can anyone clarify this for me? (The deal I'm interested in is the 6.5ft Christmas tree for $48, reg. $98). This will be available to purchase online Thursday but not available in store until Friday? I've just been finding conflicting things some that have me thinking the are open in store on Thursday as well. I'm very set on getting this deal and know they will probably have a very limited amount so I definitely don't want to miss out! Whether its online on Thursday or bright and early on Friday in store! HELP! :)