Walmart Black Friday hours already posted

mrstoots

I was at my local Walmart in Leicester, MA tonight and saw they already have the BF hours posted at the registers. This particular store is opening at 1 AM! I'm curious to check out the other WM's in the area to see if they have signs at the registers also.:)

Last week I was also glad to see they had some Christmas stuff out. And tonight they had even more stuff! All those cheesy, stupid musical animated reindeer and Santas, you know, the usual. Lots of glittery ornaments, if you're into that kind of thing.

I would double check the MA hours to be sure. I remember last year the store near us in MA said they would be opening that early but do to the laws in MA they did not end up opening until around 5. My brother-in-law had lined up at midnight and he said there were a lot of angry people because they expected the store to open because no one had said any differently.

Last year our 24 superstore posted its "open" times.... After 10pm on THANKSGIVING you could check out, but only with items A B & C.... After midnight or 1am you could check out with electronics, and then after 5am there was another sale, LOTS of people standing around with full carts till midnight or 1 waiting for the electronics, felt alittle bad walking in front of them all and checking out with my other stuff.

I don't know about hours being posted but I know a week ago we were at a Walmart in Nebraska and there were multiple "pod" type storage units. The kids commented "Hmm I wonder what that is about." I got a grin and said "OMG I bet that has the black friday and other Christmas sale stuff in it." They think I'm full of it... they don't think it would be out that early. I don't know maybe wishful thinking on my part. Any thoughts.... What IS in those pods?