Those items you can't resist on Black Friday?

artesian

Hard Drives. Oh god... hard drives. Honestly, it's the #1 seek-and-kill. I'd pass up a 200-buck 40-inch flatscreen for a 100-buck hard drive. I have hard drives rotting in a drawer because their capacity has become trivial over the years. I do believe I could back up the Internet at this point...

50% off. Towels and socks are always purchased on Black Friday. By the time my boys were eight years old they knew not to ask for socks after October, the answer was always the same, "Wait until Thanksgiving."

Your kids ask for socks?! My kids couldn't care less if they had on mismatched, holey, unbelievably stained socks! Ha! One time I found DS8 in one of my husband's socks and one of his... my husband wears size 13.5 shoes!!

online its all the blurays amazon puts up, Thank heavens for their "you purchased this DATE" notification :) Instore it's usually dvd's for parents/aunt and thumb drives or other computer blanks/peripherals for me.

I'm still using blank dvd's ordered online BF the last year Circuit City was in business.

Don't make me cry! I still remember when Best Buy would have the 100 packs for $5! (2006)

I enjoy getting Blurays and small items, just as much as the TVs and computers! My favorite objective costs absolutely nothing. It is the enjoyment of watching my wife go absolutely berzerk in the stores! We get home and it is like, "What in the !&^%#&@%^ did you buy, lol!

any kitchen gadget! got a vacuum cleaner for $8 last year. I never really know until the ads come out. Always end up with socks from more than 1 store. Depending on the deal could end up with electrics tv, laptop, maybe a blue ray this year who knows????

I also am a sucker for the hard drives, Blu-rays, the $29 printer from Wal-Mart (cheaper than ink refills!), RubberMaid bowls, sheets, cameras, usually buy a couple of the PS3 games (the new Madden is usually on sale for like $20 bucks). Sometimes I get lucky and get a DVD season of a TV show I watch, TRUE BLOOD, Seinfeld, etc. for pretty cheap. I always miss out on the towels! Last year I had to stand in line for the trampoline and it was CRAZY!! I had to basically break the "golden rule" of black friday and get a buggy cause I could carry the thing! And then I got stuck in the deadlock for check out! I had to have two big strong men put in ON the buggy for me cause it was so big. So glad I have that one out of the way!

I always get the cheap dvds and video games. I think we still have 1 or 2 Wii games still unopened in the family room, but of course I will be grabbing up more on BF. I also like the cheap kitchen items at Wal Mart. Stuff like the storage containers set for $6, the $5 chopper things, etc. I always come home with something like that every year. Oh, I also love the $5 memory cards too, and get those every year.

The Free After ExtraBucks or Register Rewards items from CVS and Walgreen's.

I am still using those medicines/beauty supplies/misc. from last year and smile every time I do,knowing they were FREE!

I donate extras and still have plenty for my family's use.

In addition, I can't seem to get enough of candles: whether it is Wag's B1G2 free Patriot candles or the ones from Kohl's.

Those are my BF addictions :)

I seem to always get a Rubbermaid set (my DH fusses everytime, but during the year the sock monster eats them too). Batteries is someone has the Duracell's B1G1. Other random things that when I get home and unload my loot, I think why in the world did I buy that and I stick it in the closet until I can come up with someone to "pawn" it off on...LOL. Am I the only one that does that?

I seem to always get a Rubbermaid set (my DH fusses everytime, but during the year the sock monster eats them too). Batteries is someone has the Duracell's B1G1. Other random things that when I get home and unload my loot, I think why in the world did I buy that and I stick it in the closet until I can come up with someone to "pawn" it off on...LOL. Am I the only one that does that?

I am sooooo like you! Rubbermaid but I also buy the cheaper appliances they have just because then I hope I need them for a gift. I also always seem to grab whatever everyone else is grabbing because well it must be a must have! When I get home I am often like - what in the world did I buy. I will be honest and say that I do return items because I was just on the high of Black Friday shopping.

Blankets. I fall for them every year at Kohl's.

Even when my blanket chest is overflowing, I still have to get one, "in case"...

I am the same way!!! I always buy at least 1 of the Big One plush throws. Last year I bought 3!! They are the best blankets ever!!! Huge, super soft and for 7.00 or 8.00, can you really have too many?? The kids love them! I found cute sock monkey and cupcake designs last year for the kids.