1 week from now we'll be fighting over laptops/toys/TV's

RossMAN

Do ya have to ask? I haven't left this site for more than about 5 hours to sleep...and during waking hours for more than about an hour. So afraid I might miss something...something will go on sale online and I won't get it.

I am also hooked on this freakin site. I just got to work 30 mins ago and LOOK Im already on!!!! This site is GREAT! :coffeetim

That is my biggest concern since I plan on being at CompUSA at Midnight. Then waiting for 4.5 hours in line at Best Buy. Fun fun fun.

The baby usually gets me up no later than 6:30...so I will be up from about 6:30 Thanksgiving morning until about 9pm Black Friday night unless I can somehow fit in a nap Thanksgiving night between about 7 and 11. Watch out people on I-10...lol.

I checked batteries in walkie talkies today, got some great deals at Bath and Body, got BF shopping shirts for mom, daughter, me, and son, mailed cards for the card exchange, got ornament for the ornament exchange, and did some things that I know I will forget next week. Tomorrow is our BIG Christmas Arts and Craft Show so I am hoping to do well and have some extra money for BF. I know I will not be able to think straight after tonight.lol

Gonna try to stay clear of fighting since I'm prego! But don't think I'm not gonna be right up there pushing my way through. Maybe I should carry a chair so I can do this :chairshot if anyone's getting to close to my belly. :tongue1:

At Walmart people will be doing that anyways with the chairs! All hell breaks loose at Walmart.

The only thing at the moment I can think of possibly fighting over is the Cabbage Patch Newborns. LOL If there is no limit on these, things could get nasty.

You are right about that!:rant: Things to get a little ugly in the toy dept. at our WM on BF. I have to have some of those also. I thought it would be nice to not have to worry about toys on BF, but after thinking about it, by the time my youngest two are too old, I'll probably have grandkids!:sidesplit :sidesplit :sidesplit