Which Shoe/Clothing Stores have good sales?

jenmovdob

Do you live near an outlet mall? Our outlets here have all those stores and they have done midnite madness on Thanksgiving night until Friday evening when they normally close.

I love shopping the Banana Republic outlet as they do an extra 40% off everything in the store, including clearance.

Go into the stores now and sign up for their newsletters, fliers - I always see people in checkout lines with coupons they were either sent snail mail or email.

Do you live near an outlet mall? Our outlets here have all those stores and they have done midnite madness on Thanksgiving night until Friday evening when they normally close.

I love shopping the Banana Republic outlet as they do an extra 40% off everything in the store, including clearance.

Go into the stores now and sign up for their newsletters, fliers - I always see people in checkout lines with coupons they were either sent snail mail or email.

I do have outlets! This is the first year that I'll have enough saved up to shop for myself. So excited! Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely use it!