QVC Christmas Today (September 23rd)

Needs a deal

I saw Christmas on QVc this morning before I read this post. I was like already, but then I realized that it is always this early for them...

I wish I could afford to order something from them. I love to watch their Christmas shows.

They will have easy pay in a few weeks on the same items. Usually 4 payments at no more than $13 a month on the kids toys ( not for the bigger ones or electronics :no: they will be more ) But they try and make it affordable to get your buisness. I use it every year.

I LOVE their Christmas shows...I bought a few things this year on easy pay and that made it affordable..and Im trying mrs prindables for the first time, deal was pretty good ( 41.00 for 20.00 giftwrapped apples) has anyone ever tried them before?

Omg!! My mouth is just watering right now at the thought of them lol...you WILL NOT be disappointed with them. They are soooo good!! Whoever you share them with be in for a treat for sure!!!

Omg!! My mouth is just watering right now at the thought of them lol...you WILL NOT be disappointed with them. They are soooo good!! Whoever you share them with be in for a treat for sure!!!

Yay, you made me feel so much better, I will save a few for myself but am planning to give to a few people with their gift cards as just an added lil extra =)

I agree totally. I love them . I get them every year ( mostly for me :gdlicklips:) but everyone loves them. I tell them the white choc ones are mine so hands off.