looking for a good deal for LCD monitor!

gooddeal

i personally like the samsung at best buy for 229 but i'm a name brand kind of person and it's a samsung so i automatically like it.

That same samsung is $199 at Staples (with less rebates) and yes it looks great. Going for that one myself!

That same samsung is $199 at Staples (with less rebates) and yes it looks great. Going for that one myself!

me too! the only problem is it only has an analog input, which means the signal is unnecessarilly converted from digital to analog to digital which can cause pixelation of text. Samsung is a top brand for LCDs because they have a 3 yr no dead pixels warranty. Dead pixels are extremely rare from customer reviews I've read.

I was kind of hoping there would be some ridiculously cheap 19" CRTs this BF b/c stores might wanna free up some space for pricier xmas loot. oh well this is a great deal and now I can get my desk back.

I have a $40 off a total purchase of $199 or more coupon good at circuit city. I'm going to try to get staples to pricematch the coupn so that the monitor only costs $160 for me! ;) It says not combinable with select circuit city offers! So wish me luck!

Personally i wouldnt buy a lcd on black friday. Go to techbargains.com and search lcd. There are websites that sell 19" lcd for 199 regularly. The best thing is that you dont have to pay tax either or stand out in the cold. Shipping is decent also.