Nintendo 64

amydarlin28

Does anyone know where you can buy the games for N64?? I know its antique but please dont laugh.:sidesplit My kids still enjoy it.:)

:lolrun:

Sorry, couldn't resist. I don't think Goodwill is having a BF sale. However, I always get classic videogame systems and cartridges at thrift shops like Goodwill or at Desseret Industries. Pawn shops or even used bookstores that carry used cds/dvds/games are a good place as well.

You can also try a local video rental place. They sometimes have some for sale. I just hit a local one here and got PS1 games really cheap since they are no longer going to be renting them. If not ebgames has them I was just there a few days ago and I saw them there not sure of the price though since we don't have one.

HTH

Vicki

The prices at EB and Gamestop are based on the availability of the game. The really good games dont get traded in thast often, so you may see them as high as $24.99. Most of them are not that high, but expect the *great* ones to be. If it is a really popular game, you might be better off on ebay. Otherwise, hit EB or Gamestop. And dont be embarressed. I still ply my N64.

And to whoever asked about playing these on the new system, no way. It will not take the carts. BUT...they are planning to have Nintendo titles from previous systems downloadable. Dont know if or how much it will cost.