Old Navy???

christmasangel

These items are $10. Stores open at 7am. Stop in before Noon, and play their Scatch & Shop Game. You could win a shopping spree up to $1,000.

2 for $10, performance fleece accessories & the blankets

Adults performance fleece half-zip pullovers

Adults graphic tees

Adults long-sleeved polos

Men's & Boys long-sleeved button-front shirts

Women's velour couture hoodies & pants

Women's rib-knit v-necks

2 for $10, Kids long-sleeved polos

Kids performance fleece half-zip pullovers

Kids & Baby graphic tees

Baby jeans

I don't know because I don't shop there. I used to, but everything I've ever gotten from them looks like crap after you wash it a few times. I just don't think the quality is great, and they are pricy!! I'm a GAP girl.

You're kinda of right, but they're not that pricey. You do that that Gap and Old Navy are the same comany, right?

I think old navy is CHEAP! I get all my kids play clothes there. There jeans wear well. I have yet to have a pair fall apart on me.

I'm not crazy about there tshirts with decals. They are not the best, but what t shirt with decals is?

I shop at gap also ( same company) and I find NO DIFFERENCE in the jeans exept the price. I'd rather pay 14.99 at old navy for play jeans then 30.00 at gap.

Their school clothes and dress clothes I do get at gap. However, I have NEVER found Old Navy to be pricey. Maybe there are different prices at different stores?

Old Navy prices for kids clothing *are* pricey when you compare them to Target and I think Target usually has better made clothing.

A couple years ago, Old Navy had really good BF deals ($1 scarfs) but last year was nothing special. Looks like this year is nothing to shout about too.

Yes they are the same company but in theory Old Navy clothes are a lesser quality than Gap.

that's absolutely untrue...ive had several items from old navy i've been wearing for 5 or 6 years, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the quality of 99% of what they make (2 of my gap tank tops, on the other hand, had threads coming out of them everywhere after a few months)