CNN... MSNBC.. NY TIMES :)

Aaron

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/17/business/17shop.html?pagewanted=2&ei=5094&en=788a844e7824ebff&hp&ex=1132290000&partner=homepage

Our part starts on Page too.

Because the sites occasionally lift one another's circulars, each etches its name across every ad in capital letters. Gottadeal.com even inserted the image of the "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff on Page 3 of this year's Sears circular as "an extra security measure," Mr. Olson said.

:g_laughin :g_laughin :g_laughin

Felicidades!

Im from Mexico, I saw the CNN article, it helps us alot because last year we went to the US for friday's sale and save like 600, this year we'll go again, and with whe prints allready on our hands we can plan agead which stores go first an what can wait.

Tks

Felicidades!

Im from Mexico, I saw the CNN article, it helps us alot because last year we went to the US for friday's sale and save like 600, this year we'll go again, and with whe prints allready on our hands we can plan agead which stores go first an what can wait.

Tks

Will you be shopping in Texas? If so, welcome to Texas and Happy BF shopping! :D

Kinda funny that I made the NY Times online in a Round-About way..

I am the one that provided the TRU Ad Scans to Mr. Brim.. Then GottaDeal got ahold of them, probably from him or whatever..

So its kinda impressive that I made the NY Times in a round-about way.. :)