Does Target price match?

Miranda1313

Definately call. I haven't heard of Target price matching, but I called my local WM and they said as long as 1) I have the ad, 2) It is a specific price (not percent off), 3) They have the item, and 4) I checkout during the time that the competetor would be open (ie, if Kohls is 6-11, they would not price match at 530, but would at 605), they will match BF prices

Hi, i went to my Target today and bought things I want that I know are in the ad for BF. When I got to the store I went straight to Customer service and asked this question "If I start my Christmas shopping today and it goes on sale can I get the sale price?" The 2 ladies at customer service said "Yes but only within 14 days of purchase." I then proceeded to buy the things I wanted. I asked another guy in electronics the exact question(where I bought the GBA games I want, nemo and star wars) He gave me the exact same answer as customer service. Then when I finally went to checkout I asked the girl at the register the exact same question and I got the exact same answer. If it goes on sale w/in 14 days then I get the lower price.

So I would check your target and make sure of their policy.

**Let just say by PM I did not ask about matching competitors ads. I was only concerned w/them matching the lower price on items I buy in target that subsequently go on sale.

Hi, i went to my Target today and bought things I want that I know are in the ad for BF. When I got to the store I went straight to Customer service and asked this question "If I start my Christmas shopping today and it goes on sale can I get the sale price?" The 2 ladies at customer service said "Yes but only within 14 days of purchase." I then proceeded to buy the things I wanted. I asked another guy in electronics the exact question(where I bought the GBA games I want, nemo and star wars) He gave me the exact same answer as customer service. Then when I finally went to checkout I asked the girl at the register the exact same question and I got the exact same answer. If it goes on sale w/in 14 days then I get the lower price.

**Let just say by PM I did not ask about matching competitors ads. I was only concerned w/them matching the lower price on items I buy in target that subsequently go on sale.

Then that is not price matching, but price "adjusting" according to that stores sales prices w/in 14days.

Then that is not price matching, but price "adjusting" according to that stores sales prices w/in 14days.

I have successfully price adjusted at Target before (but I bought the day before the sale). I probably should stop by this week and pick up the *1* toy I want there.

This is called a price adjustment...not matching.

I think this is pretty shitty, to be honest.

A lot of people will go to to Target early in the morning, judging on the ads (yeah, most people don't even think about there being a website dedicated to black friday), and will miss out on the big hot deals.

I'm glad they have a 14-day policy and all, but it shouldn't apply to Black Friday purchases, because it's extremely unfair to others who put just as much effort into their black friday with the exception of typing "black friday" into google.

I think this is pretty shitty, to be honest.

A lot of people will go to to Target early in the morning, judging on the ads (yeah, most people don't even think about there being a website dedicated to black friday), and will miss out on the big hot deals.

I'm glad they have a 14-day policy and all, but it shouldn't apply to Black Friday purchases, because it's extremely unfair to others who put just as much effort into their black friday with the exception of typing "black friday" into google.

It is there loss. I am sure they would do the same if they really wanted something and did a little homework about Black Friday.

I agree with the others who noted that Target calls it a price adjustment, which only applies to sales at Target, not other stores. Furthermore, I would recommend that you specifically ask if that would include any "doorbuster" items on BF. This may be a local store decision, but they might consider doorbusters to be similar to clearance items, for which they will not adjust. Also, they might require you to visit the store during those sales hours. Better to call ahead then to find out the bad news on Saturday!