Will there be a place to potty?

Miranda1313

There was a pregnant woman next to us last year at Best Buy. We were there at midnight. She left to go to the bathroom twice but could not find a place. Her husband? just ignored her. I don't know why she just did not drive home. We had a trailer that we used with a bathroom and had decided before we got there that NO ONE else could use it. We knew if we let one person use it hundreds would want to as well.

OMG Marc!!! You always have to go there!! You come up with the funniest pics that I've ever seen.

:sidesplit :sidesplit :sidesplit

Holy cow I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!:gd_pineap

[rim shot] Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week. Please try the specials and don't forget to tip your waitresses!

I'll admit it..... I WILL BE BUYING AND WEARING DEPENDS! I'm not giving up my place in line for nothing. Remember - trust no one! LOL

Somehow I don't think I could ever do that! I just won't drink anything. Though a hot coffee would be wonderful standing in line. But I know my body and after a cup at my own house, I run to the potty. I know better. I would be so upset if when the doors opened, I was running to the potty instead of the deals

Somehow I don't think I could ever do that! I just won't drink anything. Though a hot coffee would be wonderful standing in line. But I know my body and after a cup at my own house, I run to the potty. I know better. I would be so upset if when the doors opened, I was running to the potty instead of the deals

The year I went w/ my cousin she got the bright idea to run to get hot chocolate at McDonald's. Well it was great drinkin it to stay warm. But by the time I was in the line to check out I needed a potty break. Had to wait til I was finished and do the pee pee dance.:2monkey:

I am being serious and I am sure others are thinking the same thing.

I don't want to end up on the sex offenders list for exposing myself. What if I were wearing a big trenchcoat and was fully covered and went into a Gatorade bottle. Would I get in trouble? I don't care what people around me think, I could care less, I just care what that Po-Po think.

I think it depends on where you are.. not only the legalities, but I mean where you pee. The Best Buy here - someone could easily run behind and go in the bushes real quick without being seen.

Thanks, I won't be able to drink from a Gatorade bottle now.. LOL, jk. :P

If you're not going to get out of line--- what are you going to do w/ the Gatorade bottle??? Are you seriously going to feel comfortable doing this w/ a 100 people all gathered in line right around you?? I just can't imagine doing this in this situation....I don't know the law so I guess I'll leave it at that.

If you're not going to get out of line--- what are you going to do w/ the Gatorade bottle??? Are you seriously going to feel comfortable doing this w/ a 100 people all gathered in line right around you?? I just can't imagine doing this in this situation....I don't know the law so I guess I'll leave it at that.

:eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin

and imagine if you pee and miss the bottle

YUCK

You think you have a problem I'm pregnant lol. You have any idea how often a pregnant woman must pee? I'm bringing a friend to hold my place while I take potty breaks lol

Mara

I would like to do this, but I am afraid that people will bitch and moan and all that stuff. If I peed in a Gatorade bottle without anyone knowing they would just think it was Gatorade unless they looked really closely...

Are there any rules to these lines? Can I have someone hold my spot while I run to the bathroom or what? If people complain can they do anything? I honestly don't care what people think of me. I'm a nice guy, but if I get there at 12am before all of them I can't control human nature.

I won't miss, the 32oz bottles have a big opening. I have done this on long trips to Mexico when we go through some isolated places.

Hate to tell ya this aint Mexico, and people do get pissed bout this kinds stuff. I know it would be resourceful BUT I think Id be a lil ticked, I wouldnt call the cops, wouldnt need to I would say what I need to say to ya.

I wont have my kids, but I know people that have to bring them by no other choice and if I had lil ones with me and seen this I would be irrate.

I would just try to watch my fluid intake and hope u get some really good sitting neighbors maybe yall could work out a way to take turns using bathroom, even if its off to side of the building away from everybody would be a whole lot better than in front of everybody. Probably a better idea to try to take someone with you.

Hope all goes well.