Does Everyone Have Their list Together?

rgb

I am so excited too! I plan to be ready hopefully by this weekend. With my list ready and my chair and thermos and everything since apparently I have to be to Wal Mart at Midnight! But I want to wait to finalize until I know what other ads will be out. Does anyone know of any other HUGE ones that will be surfasing soon besides KB toys? I am sooooo excited!

My list will be finalized just before thanksgiving dinner. I've got an idea of exactly what I want, and once my family and I tear open the thanksgiving day paper that morning it'll be set in stone.

Gameplan thus far: Scarf two TG suppers form two families. Drive by Walmart to see if there's a line yet, continue drive-bys at 1 hour intervals until line begins to show, if no line when store closes approx. 11pm form own line as #1. Play games on cellphone until doors open at 5am. CHARGE!

My list will be finalized just before thanksgiving dinner. I've got an idea of exactly what I want, and once my family and I tear open the thanksgiving day paper that morning it'll be set in stone.

Gameplan thus far: Scarf two TG suppers form two families. Drive by Walmart to see if there's a line yet, continue drive-bys at 1 hour intervals until line begins to show, if no line when store closes approx. 11pm form own line as #1. Play games on cellphone until doors open at 5am. CHARGE!

Yup,

Walmart lets all hell break loose when their doors open!

:groovin::banana01::gd_purple:gd_not_ri

Guest general41391
I have my basic list, but it wont be done until this weekend. I need the circuit city ad and we know it will be on this site on/by saturday (that is over 72 more hours!)

I can never seem to get a list together!!! I scope out a few items that are kind of "must have" but for the most part I carry a print out of my ideas from everyone's wish list and what I've already bought and what I paid for it. Also, very helpful is I go online when I get everyone's wish list and find who has the best "everyday" price and write it down. This way in the madness I know if I'm really getting a good deal. It's very helpful!

Nope. Not until Thanksgiving when I see the actual ads for my region then I'll get my list together. It should take about 30 minutes so it's no big deal.

For what region are the ads posted and are major stores usually the same?

I will not finalize mine either until after Thanksgiving dinner. While I finish cooking I let the kids look at the ads, and show me things they might not have thought of wanting. Then everyone leaves me alone and I plan my day. I write down item numbers and everything so I can price match first. I am glad we have a Wal-mart Supercenter. If I could finish my list in 30 minutes the ads would have to be terrible.