So what's your ONE "Must Have" item on BF.

kelemvor

Guest unicron
I bought a new computer a little over a week ago, and I hope to get the Western Digital External 160GB Hard Drive for $80 at Best Buy.

Sad to say that all my Must Have Christmas items are not BF items!!! Actually I've already gotten some of them on okay sale prices because (thanks to this site) I knew in advance they would not be on sale. I'm glad I knew though because now I know I have them safely tucked away. But really, I'm lucky in that my Must Have's are already bought and I don't risk not getting them at all!! I figure that I'm taking the reciepts for the big items with me to the stores and IF they happen to be on a better sale I'll be within 30 days and they should refund the difference.

Dora TV from WM.

That package is a really good deal too. The TV is regular $88.97 and the DVD player is $54.?? I will probably try to grab one for my 3 year old. She might as well have it too, everything else she has has Dora on it. Shoes... backpacks, coloring books, clothes... and on and on.

For my brand new kitchen I must have the under the counter CD Player/ radio from Sears.

I would wait for a under counter dvd/cd player. got on for my wife and she loves it cd's dvd's and radio keeps her in the kitchen more and i get feed more!LOL:hungry:

lol:D , I need an external because I transfer a lot of files from one computer to another.

I don't know what your needs are, but you could buy the internal 200GB Maxtor Hard Drive from Staples for $29.95 AR, and buy an 3.5" external housing from a place like newegg.com for around $30-$40.00.

A little more work, but you'll have the external housing even after the hard drive goes to hard drive heaven (for use with another drive).

http://images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/productimage/17-145-656-02.JPG

And to answer the OP's question... My must have item is, as you might have guessed, the internal 200GB Maxtor Hard Drive from Staples for $29.95 AR!

Guest unicron

I don't know what your needs are, but you could buy the internal 200GB Maxtor Hard Drive from Staples for $29.95 AR, and buy an 3.5" external housing from a place like newegg.com for around $30-$40.00.AR!

That's a good idea. Never considered that option. Much thanks. I guess Staples has just been added to my list of stores to visit on BF.

That's a good idea. Never considered that option. Much thanks. I guess Staples has just been added to my list of stores to visit on BF.

I'm going to be doing the same thing to with the DVD-Burner that Staples has for 19.99 AR, but I'll have to buy a 5.25" external enclosure to accomodate the DVD drive.

Unicron -- I don't know how familiar you are with computers, but the external drive enclosure will come with installation instructions. It's pretty easy.

I have two of the external enclusures I pictured above (AMS VENUS DS-2316B2BK Aluminum 3.5" USB 2.0 Black External Enclosure). They are $35.99 each w/$5.99 S&H from Newegg. There are some that are cheaper, but probably none as nice for the price. It has an average of 5 stars (top rating possible) from 502 people voting, and you can read 147 reviews from owners. Here is the link:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817145656

If you have a Firewire connection on your computer, they also have a version with Firewire and USB.

If you have any questions, let me know...