Samsonite Spinner Luggage

Looking for a good deal on the Samsonite Spinner luggage. Doesn't have to be a set but not ruling out sets either. Just looking for a large piece that's easier to handle on long trips. My old luggage is from high school graduation from 12 years ago and it's starting to lose itself. Thanks!

The way the airlines handle your bags now I wouldn't invest in anything new or expensive. They are not responsible for any damage that occurs to your wheels on your luggage. I have lost a few pieces of luggage that I PAID the airline to transport and they still ruined my bags!

I only do carry on or take a piece that won't kill me to replace.

I can't travel for 6 days with a carry-on only. I want something that is easier to move around on my own which is why I like the spinner idea. The luggage I have now is probably going to fall apart on it's own as I drag it through the airport behind me struggling to keep up with my bf LOL.

Just got an email from Tuesday Morning. They have a special Sun, Mon & Tues on spinner luggage (not Samsonite though). Any piece for $69.99.

My advise is to check out the warranty .. the BF set I had bought from Target came with a warranty, and I had to take them up on it. Unfortunately for me, since it was a BF special, the company couldn't replace it. Target game me my money back in the form of gift cards .. so I went back to square 1 to find a new set of luggage!

did you try Burlington? I saw some CHEAP spinner Hey's at the Grapevine location while I was there 60% off retail. Honestly if your going to invest in luggage I'd go the hardside/heys (or equal) route, as someone previously mentioned the airlines are ROUGH on luggage. Our last trip to Love Field not only got us a HOLE in the back of our softside pricey luggage but a rip in my oldest son's custom jersey!:mad: