looking for lunch totes

i was going to make one but it looks like really too much trouble to make one. i am looking for a smallish reusable lunch tote as i am starting to take my lunch to work every day now. i did find one at thermos dot com and is cheap enough but i dont know about shipping.it was pink camo not sure if i really like it that much. a few people have stylish ones and i want one for under $15 but i also want it to look almost like a purse. bright colors but it doesnt matter.thinking the boys will get me one for mothers day but i cant find any i really like other than the camo one. thanks for helping

I actually have one that kinda looks like a purse, but I got it from Lean Cuisine from all the codes I entered in. If you have a Target nearby, see if they have anything like this:

http://www.target.com/p/Squares-Insulated-Lunch-Tote-Blue/-/A-12836347#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

This one definitely looks like a purse:

http://www.amazon.com/kora-K7-100-Insulated-Fashion-Lunch/dp/B005POS99A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1336508428&sr=8-2

Yes, I would check Target. I got mine there a few years ago, and am still using it. They have different designs there now. People are all the time asking if it's my purse... It's a good size, and I like that it has a pocket on the front.

I use one of those insulated ones from the grocery store (foil inside, cloth outside) for $1.00 at the supermarket. It holds a covered dinner plate container, my bottles of water, my diet soda, fruit etc. I throw in my ice pack and nothing gets squished plus its very room and I can carry it over my shoulder. It ain't glamorous but it sure does the trick! LOL Plus for $1.00 if it tears, I lose it whatever who cares :D Big pocket on the outside can hold wallet, keys , my Fire too! Edited by tokanm

I use one of those insulated ones from the grocery store (foil inside, cloth outside) for $1.00 at the supermarket. It holds a covered dinner plate container, my bottles of water, my diet soda, fruit etc. I throw in my ice pack and nothing gets squished plus its very room and I can carry it over my shoulder. It ain't glamorous but it sure does the trick! LOL Plus for $1.00 if it tears, I lose it whatever who cares :D Big pocket on the outside can hold wallet, keys , my Fire too!

i do have one of those handy