GottaDeal Exclusive: Target Black Friday Ad Items & SCANS Posted!

Brad

Guest fun_4_u_nme

Thanks Brad And Ross ! will we have the pictures soon ?

I cant wait they just opened a new store just miles from my house !!!!!

That helps, because I didn't even think of ordering online last year. I had to fight through the crowds and still didn't end up with some of the items I wanted.....looking for a better year this time! I can't state enough how great of a job you guys do. I'm sure typing those lists up takes a while too!

I thought this ad might cause me some confusion...and I was right. I was thinking of getting the kids the Virgin Mobiles at Radio Shack, but now I am thinking they may like this one better. Crap!!! Thank you Brad and Ross and whoever else!!!! I hope Santa is good to you guys this year. You all should definitely be on the nice list. LOL

Well, i have the Audiovox that Target is having on sale, and I love it! But I think I am still getting the Royale for hubby! lol

I am curious about this:

Kingdom Hearts, Bewitched, Family Guy DVDs - $8.88

It is listed under DVDs and CDs, but Kingdom Hearts is a video game. We have that one. I think they are in production for a Kingdom Hearts 2, in fact. Is this listing for Kingdom Hearts some movie that I am not aware of, Brad?

~H~

Thanks for the info Brad!

As per the Kodak C315, has anyone tried and been able to find out info on this? The Kodak website lists a C310 which is only 4mp, though it may well be the same model upped to 5.

Now I will join many of you on the wait for Circuit City...

I am curious about this:

Kingdom Hearts, Bewitched, Family Guy DVDs - $8.88

It is listed under DVDs and CDs, but Kingdom Hearts is a video game. We have that one. I think they are in production for a Kingdom Hearts 2, in fact. Is this listing for Kingdom Hearts some movie that I am not aware of, Brad?

~H~

that game comes out first week of December according to the best buy site