Best Buy, Staples, Here I Come!

BFbestbuy05

Holy Crap Black Friday is almost here. If anyone is goin to BestBuy in Wilkes-Barre PA look for me in the front of the line! I think I will take chairs and a blanket this year. Last year I stood for about 4 hours with just a sweatshirt in about 15 degree weather. But it was all worth it. I am going to BestBuy first then from there right to Staples. I might have to pay some of my friends to stand in line at Staples. Anyone have any tips for this year. Anything I have over looked? I am a little dissapointed about BestBuy. Hopefully The adscans I saw were missing pages.

Does anyone know how Staples is? Are they just as dissorganized as Bestbuy?

DOES STAPLES HAND OUT THE LITTLE TICKETS TO GET STUFF?

Holy Crap Black Friday is almost here. If anyone is goin to BestBuy in Wilkes-Barre PA look for me in the front of the line! I think I will take chairs and a blanket this year. Last year I stood for about 4 hours with just a sweatshirt in about 15 degree weather. But it was all worth it. I am going to BestBuy first then from there right to Staples. I might have to pay some of my friends to stand in line at Staples. Anyone have any tips for this year. Anything I have over looked? I am a little dissapointed about BestBuy. Hopefully The adscans I saw were missing pages.

Does anyone know how Staples is? Are they just as dissorganized as Bestbuy?

DOES STAPLES HAND OUT THE LITTLE TICKETS TO GET STUFF?

I haven't heard of Staples handing our tickets-- but each store could be different.

We have gone to Staples 5th and they have been like Office Depot...Empty. And they still have everything we wanted. But since no one store has stand-out deals, people will be going to the store that has the most for their budget first.

You never know what the other peeps deem important.

We went to Staples last year. Got there about 15 min ahead of time thinking everyone would be at WalMart. The line was around the store! No tickets, but everybody was well behaved.

It was a single line into the door and then wove past a bunch of tables set up at the front with all the specials. Then you go into the rest of the store. I strongly recommend you pick up anything you MIGHT want and then put it back later if you decide you don't want it. All the specials really flew out at the one I was at.