What Do I Put All My Goodies In?

stationchief

Alrighty. I'm getting a new TV + new stereo system among other things from Walmart. Problem is, my current entertainment center in my living room is an old TV sitting on a plastic crate. I'm gonna need some electronics furniture. Anyone know if someone's having a BF sale on something like a living room entertainment cabinet? How about computer desk for my new laptop & desktop 'puter? :(

In the "Main WM" ad ( non-early bird) there is an entertainment center. It may be what you are needing. It would help if you could just get them all in one place.lol Oops! Forgot to mention...if you download the scanned ads, you can see a picture of the entertainment center. So, you'll know now if you want to get it or not.

Yeha, I didnt see no entertainment centers or computer desks in any of the ads. :( I figure I'll get one there anyways. Dunno if I should save time and get one now or wait to see if they have a last minute BF sale on one. Walmart doesn't have rollbacks or sales on those things often.

Yeha, I didnt see no entertainment centers or computer desks in any of the ads. :( I figure I'll get one there anyways. Dunno if I should save time and get one now or wait to see if they have a last minute BF sale on one. Walmart doesn't have rollbacks or sales on those things often.

There is one(ent center) in the Kmart ad for $50(well around there). But it's not very big...depending on how big you need it may or may not work. I am pretty sure WM has one similar all the time.