Burt's Bees outlet grab bags

flowergal

Oooo...

:::thinking I may have just found my son's teachers gifts:::

Do you think male teachers would appreciate the Burt Bees products as well?

Don't see why not........you could always check the grab bags, and take out the girly stuff for someone else and toss in some razors or something (if you get any of the free ones we post).

Guest cantweshare
I got mine today. Unfortunately a bottle of the tomato cologne broke open (the glass didn't break but the plastic lid did) and spilled all over everything. I've sent them an email and am waiting for their reply. :(

I got mine today! Thankfully nothing was broken. I got two grab bags and they were both the same. I was a little worried but I was very happy with the items.

Okay here is what I got. . .

Tomato Cologne 4.5 oz.

(2) Shae Butter hand repair creme .56 oz

Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme .30 oz

Beeswax & Banana Hand Creme 2 oz (large jar)

(5) Lip Shimmer

*Merlot

*Raisin

*Nutmeg

*Champagne

*Rhubarb

(2) Bay Rum exfoliating soap (small hotel size bar)

Carrot Day Creme .25 oz

Strawberry Lip Gloss .25 oz (full size)

Hand Salve .30 oz

small comb

(2) Coconut foot creme .56 oz

(2) Orange Essence Facial Cleanser .56 oz

(2) Avocado Butter Pre Shampoo Hair Treatment

More than 16 items!

Thanks for the great deal!

Guest cantweshare

My whole bathroom still smells like tomato cologne after I opened the box.

I got many of the same items listed above. Got really excited when I saw the Burt's Bees display at CVS this morning and realized how much value was in that bag. The lip shimmers were selling for $3.59 each and I got five of them. Plus I got hand creme that was selling for $6.59.

Still haven't heard back from customer service about the broken bottle though.

They say that with outlet items, the labels are on incorrectly. I wanted to get the lip shimmers for my future sister in law and she might get the wrong idea if the labels were askew (I don't care for myself, b/c I am also planning to order one for me!) -- how were the labels on the lip shimmers? Do they come in their own little gift bag or are they just thrown into a shipping box?

Thanks!!

Guest cantweshare
The labels on my lip shimmers are fine as well and they also arrived five (or was it four) to a small plastic bag. I have used one of them (Watermelon) and thought it looks nice though it has a bit of a medicine-y aroma. I don't know how else to describe it, but it's pretty strong. I've never used these products before but I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that they're all natural. I put it on my 5-year-old daughter as well and thought she'd object to the smell, but she didn't.