GameStop / EBGames BF Ad Items Posted on BF Site

Brad

No sales on systems, only the bundles they do every year. Hubby was making up bundles last night at work. Apparently the bundles for the GameCube are made with the current bundles! So for $149, you can get the Mario Party 7 bundle, along with a $50 game and mucho accessories. That one is by far the best deal. They also have them with the Pokemon bundles as well.

One of the games listed is War of Warcraft, for the pc. I went to the gamestop website & the price that's listed now is the same it's going to be on BF,,,BUT I went to ebgames website & they still have it for $49.99.......wonder if the ads are for both stores???? We have an EBGame store here, but not a gamestop yet. I know they merged, that's why I'm so suprised that the prices on their websites are different. Anyone have any clue about this????

TIA

No sales on systems, only the bundles they do every year. Hubby was making up bundles last night at work. Apparently the bundles for the GameCube are made with the current bundles! So for $149, you can get the Mario Party 7 bundle, along with a $50 game and mucho accessories. That one is by far the best deal. They also have them with the Pokemon bundles as well.

I was looking for a great deal on a system too