Limits

ebony0421

Limits on items are usually listed in the advert.....such as BB's laptop and desktop doorbusters. Both are listed as a limit of 1 per household. Wal-Mart has a similar limit on their laptop doorbuster. CompUSA does the same. But, if the ad doesn't specify a limit on the item in question, there isn't one.

Limits on items are usually listed in the advert.....such as BB's laptop and desktop doorbusters. Both are listed as a limit of 1 per household. Wal-Mart has a similar limit on their laptop doorbuster. CompUSA does the same. But, if the ad doesn't specify a limit on the item in question, there isn't one.

What is the limit on walmart laptops ?? :cry2:

How does BB determine if you live in the same household? I am going to BB with some friends of mine and more than one of us want the Laptop. Since we are all standing together, they're not going to assume we are from the same household I hope????

It's one per customer, I believe. They have no way of knowing that...

Most of the big items have limits and some of the little ones.Check the ads really carefully and in small print you will see if there is a limit. Some of the stocking stuffer goodies at Radio Shack have a limit of 5 per customer. Lucky for me I only need 5, of each!lol