Why does target have the worst return policy

Your post reminded me of the ADULTS in line waiting for a ferry, they were nonstop on the iPads to the point of ignoring THEIR kids. We just laughed because even though we're from Fl and have been to Disney loads we'd never consider bringing such a thing, kids is a different story though.

I may be off to Disney again on Thursday, my job offer may finally come through just in time to avoid me going but it's been a long time coming so I'll be happy either way.

When we were there last summer, I saw quite a few people on their iPads...one lady in,particular was using it as her camera in Animal Kingdom! I couldnt believe it; I had mine with me for the drive down and bc I use it for work in my grad school courses. The kids had their touches, dsi's with them as well but again they were just for the ride down and for down-time in the condo.

There policy is brutal, I know a while ago it was 100.00 per license per year year. This was what I was told by an employee at the service desk. Some of the employees at target in southern ct tell you to use another family members license to do the return if you are maxed out on returns with yours??!! It's just plain annoying!

When we were there last summer, I saw quite a few people on their iPads...one lady in,particular was using it as her camera in Animal Kingdom!

That was my DD20 this Christmas. She brought it with us to Hollywood Studios to take pics and videos against my wishes. She realized that for night time it wasn't a good choice since it has no flash with it - so she kept it at the hotel after that.