anyone know about Disney store?

noaimhere

they have had them. I dont remember it being earthshattering though Was it maybe the Mickey bucks? Where you got a set amount of "money" off a next purchase? I know they did stuff like 25$ and under got a CD 26-50 got a stuffed animal or something liek that. Was that maybe there BF sale?

The one I like is when they do those BOGO right before christmas :)

They ususally have a BF sale, at the regular store and any outlets you can find (I think there are only 4 or 5 outlets left).

they ususally don't open until 8:00, so you can put them later on your list. Prices are good, outlet prices much better! I've seen 4 place settings of their Christmas dishes (they change the pattern every year) go for $25, cheap stuffed animals, etc.

June <-- former Castmember

Last year Disney Store opened at either 5:30 or 6:00 and there were a lot of people waiting to get in that early. (I was very suprised) They did have some good sales. I know I purchased the PJ's for like 7.99 each. The cheapest they normally run them are 12.99 each when you buy 2 or more. I can't remember what the other deals were, but I know I did walk out with a big bag of stuff for very little money.

Last year Disney Store opened at either 5:30 or 6:00 and there were a lot of people waiting to get in that early. (I was very suprised) They did have some good sales. I know I purchased the PJ's for like 7.99 each. The cheapest they normally run them are 12.99 each when you buy 2 or more. I can't remember what the other deals were, but I know I did walk out with a big bag of stuff for very little money.

cool:D :D :D :D:lolrun: :lolrun: :g_thumbri