* Official Black Friday DIGITAL CAMERA Thread *

i-bystander

No, it says the reciept must show the date 11/25/05 - 11/26/06. Im just iffy about these mail in rebates, but yeah this seems like the best deal on a camera, but you just have to pay full price till ...when your rebate comes back which is usually 2 months or more :yuck:

Just thought I would let eveyone know, Radio Shack is supposed to have a digital photo printer Friday for $29.99 with a digital camera purchase. I went to 3 RS and they did not have them, nor, did they expect to have them. They did say they would have it shipped to your home.

So think I will be getting a Kodak but out of this which would you get if this were your first digital camera? Thanks!

K-Mart (Thanksgiving Day)

Anybody know their hours on Thanksgiving?

* Kodak EasyShare C340 Digital Camera Bundle - $197.00 w/ Free $20 GC

* Kodak EasyShare C310 Digital Camera Bundle - $197.00 w/ Free $20 GC

* Kodak EasyShare Z700 and Camera Dock Bundle - $197.00 w/ Free $20 GC

Best Buy

* Kodak C360 5MP Digital Camera with 3x Zoom - $129.99 *

Walmart

* Kodak Z760 Digital Camera with Docking Cradle - $199.00

At kmart you also get a free 512? memory card to go with the camera and the $20 GC AND you get to miss the BF crazy lines I hope:)

Tina

Guest innatthepark

At kmart you also get a free 512? memory card to go with the camera and the $20 GC AND you get to miss the BF crazy lines I hope:)

Tina

Could you please post a copy of your ad. The one on here shows a free 128 SD card.

:2parrot:

ok i been staring at this thread for a while and im wondering on which is the best camera..

Canon PowerShot A520 169.15 @ dell

Kodak c360 129.99 @ bestbuy

kodak z760 199.99 @ walmart

Willing to spend up to 200 on a dig cam but im just wondering what is best because this will be first digital camera i get for family. If there is a better deal i didn't mention please feel free to toss it in. THanks :)

For what it's worth I saw the c360 today at Costco. A really nice camera! A lot nicer than I thought it would be. Costco's came with a dock for the price of $199.

If I we're you I would either get the c360 at bb for $129.99 and add the 512MB SD card ($19.99 after $10 rebate). So $150 total.

Or for more money upgrade to the z760.

Opinions please: I am planning on getting a digital camera for my 13 y.o. daughter. Sears has the Canon A410 3.2MP for $139 this week and I have a 10% off coupon making it $125 w/o tax. I know that Costco has the Pentax 6.0 with a $50 coupon BF (but they've pulled it off their website so I can't confirm the price.) I am thinking that I should just get the Canon this week as she really doesn't need "more" than the A410 in a camera and if she does I have the Canon a95 and DH has the Rebel EOS XT. Any insights or suggestions here? Am I thinking straight? Thanks!

BE AWARE THE 10% COUPON MAY NOT APPLY. CHEAP SEARS HAS CHANGED COUPON DISCOUNTS. READ THE FINE PRINT ON THE COUPON TO SEE IF SALE ITEMS ARE EXCLUDED. HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!

I'm looking for a digital camera for less than $249, and would like it to have at least 4/5 MP, 3x optical zoom, and 30 fps video. I also would really like for it to be pretty compact/slim. Which camera would be the best for this?

Thanks

I am looking at the Kodak c360 at BB. I read on Amazon that there is no limit to the length of video clips it can take. Does anyone know how approximately how many nonstop minutes would fit on the different sized memory cards? Thanks for any help!

Yeah, I was also looking at the c360, but I dont know much about Kodak's. The ResellerRatings specs list the max movie length is 4800 seconds (80 minutes) @ 24 fps. I do like how slim it is and that it takes SD and AA batteries.

80 min. is pretty good. i actually prefer the aa batteries. We use the rechargeable ones with our other cameras and they're cheap and we hve a 15minute recharger which is nice if you forget to charge up. I do wish the memory cards were compatible with some we already have..

Yeah, I was also looking at the c360, but I dont know much about Kodak's. The ResellerRatings specs list the max movie length is 4800 seconds (80 minutes) @ 24 fps. I do like how slim it is and that it takes SD and AA batteries.

And thank you for the information. :)

Does anyone know how long the ink will last on the kodak printers? I was considering the Kodak at CC that comes with the printer dock. Thanks in advance for the help.

It all comes down to which pack you pick. Packs start out with forty pictures. The kodak printer doesnt use traditional ink, it actually uses ribbon. The ink from the ribbon is transfered to special paper by heat, then a protective coat is layed over the final step for protection. Your picture last longer and is water resistant. Although without buying a bulk pack you end up paying about $0.58 per image, because you have to use the supplied ribbon and paper in each pack. Anything else wont work.

I work at wal-mart and our best deal is the kodak z760 with the docking station. Normal price for the camera is $297, original price for the dock is $48. All for just $199 this year. I do agree about the canon a520. The a520 is an awsome camera, it has an autofocus illuminater which turns on a beam of light to help focusing within indoor low light situations. Although the a520 has alot of manual adjustments that most wont use.

I have a question on the C360, I picked one up today, but I'm wondering how fast of memory the camera supports. I don't seen anything listed on the website. I see you can get 60x, 66x and 133x. Would it support the 133x? or is that way overkill for the camera?

Thanks

so hows the target deal of $89.00? Isn't the best at that price, for a sub $100 deals?

I got it. Seems to be a good deal. But I didn't find a lot about it on the internet. So I keep it in unopened box just in case.:D What do YOU think about it?:)