Apple IPod....

Jennifer0530

The only onces currently posted on Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com are the following

CompUSA

Apple 2GB iPod Nano - $199.99 w/ Free Case

Apple iPod Shuffle 512MB w/ Free Jam Caps - $99.99

Apple iPod Video 30GB w/ Free Travel Charger - $299.99

Radio Shack

Apple iPod Nano 2GB MP3 Player - $199.99

There could be many more deals posted, :)

I'll be sure to post if there are any more deals released, happy shopping! :)

I am looking for an IPOD too for my 17 year old, I usually research the electronic items and then make my decision, anyone have a suggestion which IPOD is the best? Budget-200.00

The Nano would be your best choice.

Apple's new line is: Shuffle, Nano, Video.

I'm sure many retailers still have the old Ipods in stock, but otherwise...

Shuffle: Apple's cheapest iPod. No screen. Flash memory based instead of hard disk (great for athletic individuals, absolutely no skipping during jogging, etc.) Much lower capacity (512MB, 1Gig), starts at $99, but in all honestly will most likely be replaced the soonest with something else.

Nano: Replaces the Ipod Mini. Very small in size. Color screen. Larger capacities than the shuffle (2Gig and 4Gig), starts at $199. Disk based. Available in black and white.

Video: Replaces the higher-end 4th generation Ipod. Color screen, with video capabilities. 30Gig and 60Gig (HUGE), available in black and white. Starts at $299.

Nano: Replaces the Ipod Mini. Very small in size. Color screen. Larger capacities than the shuffle (2Gig and 4Gig), starts at $199. Disk based. Available in black and white.

Actually, the Nano is flash memory based. The full-size iPods are now the only ones with hard-drives in them.

The problems with the nano that's causing the complaints is that it scratches too easily, but all of the iPods have had the same problem of scratching. It's just a matter of trying to keep it in a case and not putting it down on anything abrasive.

My roommate was in the same boat, that he initially wanted an iPod mini instead of a nano. But once he saw the nano, he just had to get it! The thing is SMALL. I recommend going to an Apple Store if you have one nearby to check it out, then going to Best Buy or some other place on Black Friday that's giving something away with iPods, since they can't cut the price on them.

If you have an Apple store near you check them out on BF. Last year they had the entrie store on sale. It was something like 10 or 15% off of everything. I don't think they advertised it.

Darn it!!!! The Apple store is about 40 miles away from all the other stores I go to on BF! :(