Xbox LIVE 12-Month Gold Card - $39.96 @ Walmart.com

noehlp

:razz: You are buying for Valentines Day already? :eyepoppin I'm still finishing up Christmas! :blush: lol

Glad I could help either way! :)

Don't hate me, but yes. I also have my DD's Birthday (January), my Mom's birthday (February), my DH's (also February) and my DS's birthday (March) done. With all of the good deals I couldn't not get it all done. Oh, and I did all of my Mom's shopping as well as my Aunts and some for my SIL.

How much are these usually? I just got my boys and xbox 360 for Christmas. I know nothing about them. Is this something they will need to go with it?

How old are your boys???? My DS is 12, we live in a small town. All of his friends get on and play against each other using this "membership" (for lack of better term). My sister has a 10yo lives in the big city and her kids don't even know it exisists. We monitor and add who he can play against.

How much are these usually? I just got my boys and xbox 360 for Christmas. I know nothing about them. Is this something they will need to go with it?

It's $59.99 for a year if you buy through Xbox live / or it's around $22 or $24 if you do recurring payment every 3 months.

With this LIVE thing, to get the Netflix movies do you also need a netflix membership? I just bought the XBox 360 today and have no clue how it works LOL

Yes, if you have XBox you have to pay for both XBox Live and a Netflix streaming subscription (if you just have DVD's it won't work). You need XBox Live to even access the Netflix application. With PS3 and Wii, you only need the paid Netflix Streaming. Playstation Network itself and Wii wifi are both free to allow access to the Netflix application.

Thanks!! We have a Wii and have never even accessed anything through WiFi so I'm assuming we won't use this either LOL Thanks for clarifying!

Yes, if you have XBox you have to pay for both XBox Live and a Netflix streaming subscription (if you just have DVD's it won't work). You need XBox Live to even access the Netflix application. With PS3 and Wii, you only need the paid Netflix Streaming. Playstation Network itself and Wii wifi are both free to allow access to the Netflix application.