Sending a Christmas card,

Illinoismom

If you all have a moment and maybe an extra Christmas card, could you send one to this 12 year old girl, she has survived cancer and a liver transplant that took place the Beginning of Nov, and finally as of Monday had her last Chemo treatment and go to go home. It's been a long hard road for her and her family. Her father works for the same company as my Husband,

Well wishes for the coming year would be wonderful

her name is Lexi Dixon

7603 W 1100 South

Covington In 47932

Pass this on to your friends

I hope she lights up knowning all kinds of people are wishing her the best

Thank you and

Have a Merry Christmas

IllinoisMom- can you tell me what any of her likes/dislikes are? Favorite cartoons? Movies? Does she like games?

I was asked this so one of my forum friends could customize a card for her. Thanks!

I would love to tell you, but I don't know her personally, I was kept up to date on her through company e-mails. So I would think she would be like any normal 12 year old. I did e-mail the president of the company and was thrilled I had posted about Lexi.

Sorry I couldn't be more help

Mail carrier took ours earlier. Only thing I could find online about her was that all the sibling were part of swim team, and that she loves to text and use her laptop. Stories made it seem like she's been away from her siblings for most of it so this should be a very joyous reunion for them all.

Paula - you can tell me if I'm wrong, but is this the little girl: HERE She is a cutie! Wasn't planning on doing cards this year, but I will try to get one sent out to her.

After reading that, Paula is right, at least imho, she is like every 12 year old. The story says she was texting up to the last minute of going in for her liver transplant.

I also read she has a laptop. Thinking, I bet she'd love those Farmville Gift Cards you can buy at any retail store (wal-mart, etc) or similar pc/internet game cards - and they'd fit nicely in a card - just an idea. :)

I was out of the loop, with my dates, we had weekly updates on Lexi, she was in the hospital a lot long then I had thought and I knew they were in Ohio for treatment, Didn't know she had a twin, then again the e-mails were written by dad on the run, who he and his wife both never left her and went home. So this is wonderful that they all get to be home for Christmas

Paula - you can tell me if I'm wrong, but is this the little girl: HERE She is a cutie! Wasn't planning on doing cards this year, but I will try to get one sent out to her.

After reading that, Paula is right, at least imho, she is like every 12 year old. The story says she was texting up to the last minute of going in for her liver transplant.

I also read she has a laptop. Thinking, I bet she'd love those Farmville Gift Cards you can buy at any retail store (wal-mart, etc) or similar pc/internet game cards - and they'd fit nicely in a card - just an idea. :)

yes Patty that's her, she is such a cutie isn't she

just got an updated e-mail

Well as you all know Lexi was able to come home on Monday.....however on Tuesday she fell in the house walking with her Walker and broke her foot!! They had to return to Cincinnati today for follow up appointments and to see the ortho doctor. As you see below her foot had to be put in cast. After all this poor baby has been through she still has a smile on her face...Please continue to pray for her recovery!!!

As you see below her foot had to be put in cast. After all this poor baby has been through she still has a smile on her face...Please continue to pray for her recovery!!!

She's really an inspiration to still be smiling. I suppose after everything she's been through a broken foot is NOTHING.