On-line BF shopping - I'm confused - please help?

lori14

I know this has been brought up before but can someone clarify this for since I have way to many stores to go to on BF.

What stores from our list offer the sales on-line?

What time can I start shopping for them on-line?

Thanks for your help!

Lori

We'll help you with this in 2 ways:

1. Add items to your shopping list and we'll e-mail you when any of them become available online at the BF prices (and are in stock).

2. We'll have one big page on the BF site (and we'll post about it here) listing every item from every store that we find that is available online at the BF price. If you keep coming to the site, you won't miss a thing :)

1. Add items to your shopping list and we'll e-mail you when any of them become available online at the BF prices (and are in stock).

2. We'll have one big page on the BF site (and we'll post about it here) listing every item from every store that we find that is available online at the BF price. If you keep coming to the site, you won't miss a thing :)

OMG! you are the GREATEST!!!

How long these online offers expected to last? Afew days or just a few hours?

All depends on how many they have in stock for the web site and how popular they are. Most of them actually start Thanksgiving Day, or early morning BF. By the time the stores open, most of the hot online deals are sold out.

Yes this will really help. I am hoping to get alot done. I will still be out early in the morning. But I probally will not get any sleep waiting for those deals.

Well last year I didn't...lol. I stayed up all night online looking at sales and buying stuff and then went to Walmart to get in line. Just hoping Sears will be online before I have to leave at 3. Since I am now on the West Coast I am thinking they should be.

Start checking on Thanksgiving. A lot of times apparently some stores start putting BF items on then. This is my first time actually heading out on BF, but have shopped online before

Some even have them up by Wednesday...and last year Walmart had some great unadvertised sales going on about 5 days before...so just keep watching the forums.

Thanks so much! :g_thumbri

I got the GameBoy Advance from Walmart online for the $39 and it wasn't supposed to be available online. I think that started late Wednesday into Thanksgiving day. Im hoping Walmart puts the SP on there this year. I'll pay shipping just so I don't have to brave the store as thats the only thing I need

I have only ordered through e-bay once. I have done it through a store. I am beginning to feel like a kid in a candy shop. I will start working on my shopping list tonight. I am still hitting the stores but if I can get an early deal, I might just try this. Should I know anything special before I begin to shop online?

I monitored the major stores online last year for the BF sales. If my memory served, BB had the on sale items up on TG day around noon and most items were going within 2 hours. Then CC had the on sale items up at around 7 or 10pm. CompUSA and Staples became available after midnight or 4am (forgot which one came first). All Eastern time.

Of course, this year may be different. I hope this info help.:yay: