How close are you to being done shopping for the holidays?

Elmck

How ironic, I was just about to start a thread, asking the very same--I searched to make sure there wasn't any...and up popped yours LOL!

Aren't you the lady who's son is coming home? Oh you must be soooo READY!

I am COMPLETELY done with buying for the classroom/teacher/therapists/ & angel tree!

I am 95% done with family! I am soooo psyched it is only 12-2 ! I really hope to be able to have the house in great shape & be able to enjoy myself during holidays more than I have in years!

I was wrapping feverishly last night...and getting a little stressed...but everything I have is wrapped! Waiting for some things to come in the mail...

Pretty close to done. I ordered my last big item last night. As long as everything I've ordered ships, I'm down to just a few odds and ends to pick up: some treats, a bottle of wine, a guitar pick. I need to make off some pics, take DD#2 out so she can choose which Monster High to get for DD#1, exchange some pants for the right size (wanted BF price, but had to guess on size. I need this info BEFORE BF, people!).

I really only have 1 gift left to get (family name draw), but I don't know the person well and those who do haven't called back with ideas. I'd like to get something off their wish list, but really want to be finished shopping and start focusing on doing fun stuff with the kiddos. If I don't hear back soon I'm getting something basic and calling it done. This is the first year I've been "done" so early and I'm really excited about it!

I am almost done. I need to buy something for my secretary and our dog. Otherwise I am done and waiting for all remaining gifts to come in from amazon, etc. I have wrapped about half..mostly for my daughter. Still need to figure out what to do wrapping wise for my mom whose gift is a trip and things for the trip. Was thinking about a gift basket but no basket yet. Also have our team's 4 adopted kids to wrap for. Very excited about that as they got almost 3x the collected money worth. They are going to have a great Christmas. But I have tons to wrap! Will be glad to be done so can enjoy the holiday.

I would say I am about 80% done. My immediate family is done but no idea what to get my sister and 3 friends we usually buy for. DD and I need to get her teachers gifts made, otherwise I will end up buying them instead if we run out of time. I still need to buy a few more gifts for people but know what I am getting them.

I'm done with DD, I hope. It's so hard going out to the store looking for other things and constantly seeing things that she would like having to just walk by them. I actually got something for DH too, we never do gifts but what I found on bf was perfect for him. Still need to do my nieces and nephew, but they're all under 3 so that's easy. Also need to get my grandmother and my dad yet. Those two are REALLY hard and I have no idea what to get either one. I have all the toy's for tots stuff but I have to remember to take it to a drop box. That's all I have to shop for. The main thing I need to do is lay out all DD's stuff and separate it into Santa and mom and dad stuff.

DONE besides a few giftcards for a few teenagers (probally get those with my cashback from my credit card) If I buy anything else SHOOOOOOT ME! I am wrapping today and will get pictures later :fluffy:

That's how I feel too (about DD8) but that Udraw is really tempting!!!

I am done with my 3 kids and my 10 nieces and nephews. With the exception of a big (physically) gift for my DS 4 1/2. My DD got a vanity table and my other DS got a climber, but I am at a loss for the oldest. Any suggestions????? I still need to shop for all the parents (6 of them), my sister, 2 SIL and 1 BIL. Not too bad overall. Plus everything I have bought I have wrapped. Yay, I am adhead this year.

I am almost finished. I still have my brothers (hard to shop for) and my husband (need to hide it) to shop for, but all the nieces and my kids and friends are done. I am a target lover and have been done with the nieces for months. My kids each got a car, so that limited my fun for them LOL

I just have a few odds and ends to get - a gift card for my nephew, my husbands gift, stocking stuffers, and some jeans for my son. Then I am done I think I'll wait until the next payday to get those done however. I am waiting for a few things to be delivered. I wrap as I go so not much to do there either. Now I need to get anything that needs shipped ready and in the mail. Luckily that's just a gift card, a card with an SD card in it, and one package. The rest can go with my parents to my brothers and their families.

I am done with my 3 kids and my 10 nieces and nephews. With the exception of a big (physically) gift for my DS 4 1/2. My DD got a vanity table and my other DS got a climber' date=' but I am at a loss for the oldest. Any suggestions????? I still need to shop for all the parents (6 of them), my sister, 2 SIL and 1 BIL. Not too bad overall. Plus everything I have bought I have wrapped. Yay, I am adhead this year.[/quote']

A desk, easel, scooter, bike, a Lego table, or train table???

I am a bit stressed because Im not sure. Just came back yesterday from the Disney cruise dh and I bought last year for the kids n my mom. A bunch of other family members came too n it was AMAZING and my mom n kids loved it which was the best part for me!

However, I came home to a walk in closet FILLED with bags n bags of black Friday stuff n a car full as well. I dont even remember what I bought...lol. Kids go back to school tomorrow so I hope to go through it all then and I think I am probably around 80-90 % done..or at least I hope =)

I am a bit stressed because Im not sure. Just came back yesterday from the Disney cruise dh and I bought last year for the kids n my mom. A bunch of other family members came too n it was AMAZING and my mom n kids loved it which was the best part for me!

However, I came home to a walk in closet FILLED with bags n bags of black Friday stuff n a car full as well. I dont even remember what I bought...lol. Kids go back to school tomorrow so I hope to go through it all then and I think I am probably around 80-90 % done..or at least I hope =)

Welcome back!

You'll feel much more in control once you see what you have and what you need to get (and/or return).

Maybe you could get a photobook of pix from your cruise? You can find good deals on them at Shutterfly,Walgreen's and most places.

As far as answering the OP,

I am in pretty good shape shopping-wise but I don't begin to wrap until I know for sure I've got the best possible price on something (so I don't have to return).

I'll be done by Dec. 24 God willing :)

Just ordered a HO scale train set for my FIL that was posted in the Amazon thread. My husband said my FIL would like it. Love Amazon!! I shopped for 10 neice/nephews last night. 9 will be getting stockings with small stuff inside (my inlaws side). One boy on my side will get a few small gifts. Still have my husband to finish up and 6 other adults. My oldest son informed me tonight he would like the Skylanders stuff. hahaha If I get any more for him then I'd have to pick up more for the others so I'm doubting he'll get it. All 3 kids are pretty even at this point.

Done! Only doing my kids and hubby this yr. Hubby was laid off this yr and still not working. Saved soooo much money! One of his sisters has 7 kids :-O

Just waiting for the boys gizmos and gadgets to come in. And eventually I'll start wrapping them up o_O