Should I buy Gamecube at Walmart now or wait until BF sales?

nfdanceon

I'm looking to buy a Gamecube. I was wondering if $99.82 for the Gamecube and Super Smash Brothers game at Walmart.com is a good deal or if I should wait until more BF ads come out to see if anyone has a better price for it?

Thanks for any input you might have!!

I don't know if this is a better deal that that one (I have to buy one to) but I found the gamecube and the Mario Party 7 (from what I can tell that's the newest one) and toys r us for 99.99 right now . Here's the link http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000BKX4H0/

The only problem with this one is that it won't ship until Jan. 9th. I went on and bought it and then noticed the estimated ship date. I cancelled my order.

Will they have this available online? Anyone have any good online codes? We don't have TRU locally so any amount off would be great, maybe they will have free shipping on this one.....Oh anyone have a link yet to it..Gamecube HP set. Oh, just one more question, my kids have PS2 and Nintendo DS, would the gamecube be a good addition or opinion on it?

I had planned on buying a Gamecube for my nephews this Christmas so I've been on the lookout for deals - knowing I had to buy a second controller anway, I was excited about the TRU deal but I just looked up info about the G-force controller (which is $10 at Amazon) and the reviews about it have scared me away. I see that this weeks K-mart ad features a Mario Party 7 Bundle with 2 controllers for $99 and I think that's what I'll go for. Best deal for me so far.

Just a heads up for those of you buying GameCubes:

EB games has bundles that include the mario party7 bundle or the pokemon bundle (or any bundle avail at the time), another $50 value games, plus tons of accessories for 149.00.

I would be very interested in this bundle but, cant seem to find it on line. Is it in stores only?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up for those of you buying GameCubes:

EB games has bundles that include the mario party7 bundle or the pokemon bundle (or any bundle avail at the time), another $50 value games, plus tons of accessories for 149.00.

Anyone know what the accessories are?